Submit a Story
News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Disney comic with ap/ar (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Disney comic with ap/ar
Tazz (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Disney comic with ap/ar 9 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 6  
while digging around found a disney comic released 5 or so years ago in other countries that involve Mickey Mouse and another character investigating claims of an old actress made young again. The plot involves Pete and a ray gun that can transfer years from one person to another (so one gets old and the other young)

They find the scientist behind it a kid again.Pete and Mickey fight it out and accidently become old men fighting each with canes and then babies. Before turning back.

This is all _base_d on a translation of the story. I cant find the issue to view online except for the cover which does have ar/ap on it.

The issues its in are:
Mickey (Abril) 853 (brazil)O Dr. Tic-Tac
Aku Ankan taskukirja 438 (finland)Tohtori Tiktak
Super Picsou Géant 191 (france)Les enquêtes de Mickey & Iga Biva contre le docteur Tic-Tac !
Lustiges Taschenbuch Maus-Edition 6 (germany)Der mysteriöse Doktor Ticktack
Κόμιξ Β’ Περίοδος 2 (greece) Δόκτωρ Τικ-Τακ
Topolino (libretto) 2998 (italy)Topolino e il Dottor Tick-Tock
Speciale Disney 70 (italy)Doktor Tikk-Takk
Donald Duck med Fargesmell 3 (norway)O doutor Tic-Tac
Disney Comix 196 (portugal)

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2019/12/07 00:00 By Tazz.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:Disney comic with ap/ar 9 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 7  
Neat find!

I will see if I can get my hands on a french version. :]

Tazz (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Disney comic with ap/ar 9 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 6  
yeah been trying to find any online, i think amazon has one copy (american site) for like $14 (I believe its a tpb) cant remember which.

best i found was the cover of the comic (its one story of many but some issues have that as t he cover story). I know what happens because some wikia pages give a summary (have to translate...though one translation says Mickey and Pete become kids and another says babies before turning back)

Ive searched every issue (in original language) and the story's name (in original language)

vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Got it in french. Any idea how I could share it now that the galleries don't work?

Basically, the plot is that a new "Docteur Tic Tac" is selling a youth treatment making old adults be young again. Mickey & Iga Biva encounter a little boy early on, who they notice is being handled roughly by a late middle age couple after being intrigued by a newspaper talking about the new treatment.
They start investigating the place, discover a room with toys, but are being thrown out by the employees of a hidden doctor Tic Tac. They believe the true doctor has been kidnapped, as well as his grandson, the boy, who they find the name.

They investiguate further, in disguises, following the couples from earlier, and discover the place also run a charity taking care of homeless people, even letting them use some sun treatment. But the homeless guys look very old. the device "take" the years and has to empty out by "giving" them equally.

They're discovered and took to the place, where they finally meet the boy again, who they discover isn't the doctor grandson, but himself. The "grandson" name was of his dog.
The fake doctor Tic Tac is of course Pat Hibulaire.

The invention orginally was for making rare trees healthy again, but the couple from earlier, the doctor's assistants, tricked him into believing it malfunctioned and destroyed the forest (which they did), and the police from that foreign country they're from will arrest them. So they hide by making him a little boy, and get a bit older both. Then, in Mickey & Iga Biva country, they made the deal with Pat Hibulaire to build the facility and earn money, intending to get young again later on.

Some fight ensue, Mickey and Pat get very old, then babies, then the good guys win and restore everyone except the doctors, who will destroy his invention and start again.
The End

Last Edit: 2019/12/08 03:56 By vended.
Tazz (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Disney comic with ap/ar 9 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 6  
you can upload here. email me the pictures and I will for you (easier then explaining) This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it or you can on my tftheater site (it does have an image section) https://agetheater.webs.com/apps/photos/

vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Sent!

Glad I could help. :]

Do you happen to know Jeff from 2BeYoungAgain ? I was wondering if he had more of this unsung Libra's story he posted earlier, but with the crappy message system being broken here, it seem I could as well message a wall. ^^'

Go to top Post Reply