News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
"Lil Papoose Daycare"? (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: "Lil Papoose Daycare"?
SBlitz370 (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re: 9 Months ago Karma: 1  
Oni wrote:
SBlitz370 wrote:
I think the unfinished Bojay project I wanted to see after seeing it in the Bojay premium and the Time Warp disk was the extended "Switch" comic where a blond babysitter/older sister is looking after baby sister when a magic rattle begins to switch their ages and positions. It looked like it would have been an amazingly detailed regression comic so I always lament it's incompleteness.

I do agree with Oni that Bojay could alleviate a lot of money issues with a Patreon but I wonder if he has regular access to a computer. I recall that he did alot of his stuff with conventional art methods.

Yes, he did. And his connection with Dreamtales has greatly helped him in the computer area. Still, computers and scanners are so cheap now, and he would only need basic ones to scan his drawings and post them. He could do very well as artists far inferior to him are making some bucks.

I forgot about 'Switch'. I loved that one too. And it's basically complete. Y'know, Areg takes commissions.

He would certainly regain his widespread renown quickly if he could regularly scan and upload art, I completely agree. It would be amazing to see him back. Yeah, by the looks of it, "Switch" definitely was near complete and it would have been amazing to see Bojay's final rendition of it.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply