Alright, let's have a Halloween story contest.The prizes:
First place: $30 via paypal and an ararchive.com account (100 megs of web space and an email address)
Second place: $20 via paypal and an ararchive.com email address
Third place: $10 via paypalThe Rules:
Halloween has to be the cause or the setting for the story and someone has to be transformed and wear a Halloween costume. For example, an adult who ends up fitting into a child's costume or an AP'ed child who fits into an adult costume or both.
You must be a registered user of the Archive to enter.
Entries will be judged by registered users of the Archive via a poll on the front page of the Archive. The voting will start October 31st and end November 4th. By submitting your story, you grant the AR Archive the right to publish it on this website and its successors in perpetuity.How to enter
- Login to the Archive and go to the My Stories _link_ in the User Menu.
- Click the Add Story _link_ (in the upper right hand corner).
- Enter your story's _title_ and (optional) de_script_ion.
- Choose Halloween 2005 Story Contest from the Suggest Location list. If you want to work on your story before making it publicly available, uncheck the Published box. When it is ready, you check the box and it will appear in the list of New Stories and be availble for judging.
- Click Submit Query and the story _title_ will be saved and appear in the list of your stories.
- Then you can hit the Add Chapters button and input your story or you can click edit story and work on existing chapters.
- Go to the other tabs and enter your story (it can be multiple chapters if you get inspired). The story must be completed and marked as complete or you will be disqualified.
If you have any questions or need help, post them in this thread or email me at