News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Another Idea That's Not Quite Right For Me (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Another Idea That's Not Quite Right For Me
doctor anguish (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Another Idea That's Not Quite Right For Me 4 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 7  
So I'll give it to you folks.

There are a couple of stern, harsh schoolmarms who rule their elementary and/or junior high classes with an iron fist.

One day, they go skinnydipping in an isolated pond and, for reasons, are physically regressed down to the same age as their students, or maybe a bit younger. At about the same time, some of the rowdier boys from their classes happen along and discover them. The boys enjoy the free show, the shift in power, and the long wished for chance to get even for all the paddling they've suffered.

There you go. Go for it.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2020/12/21 01:00 By doctor anguish.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
doctor anguish (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Another Idea That's Not Quite Right For Me 4 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 7  
Variation: Couple girls enjoy skinny-dipping at the local swimming hole but do not enjoy the horndogs trying to get an eyeful. They use an AR Ray to shrink themselves down to little girls, figuring that way the guys won't be interested and they can swim in peace. That part of the plan works. What they didn't think of, though, are the pesky little boys who are now the same size as them or larger.

doctor anguish (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Another Idea That's Not Quite Right For Me 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 7  
A thankfully different idea, and yes, I am aware this is annoying.

However... The concept of child actors lends itself quite nicely to the AR concept. Yes, the notion of a gorgeous star who tries to retain their youth, overdoes it, and is relegated to starting all over as a kid actor is a notion. But there's also the thought of a desperate actor pulling a TOOTSIE and shrinking themselves to kid-size to land child actor roles. Or there could be former child stars turned has-beens who AR themselves to reclaim their glory days. Or perhaps film producers could use AR to cast adults in child-roles in order to evade the various child labor laws.

vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:Another Idea That's Not Quite Right For Me 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 8  
Second one sound fun. ^^
The third kinda remind me of the situation in A Boy for All Seasons. You may like it. https://old.ararchive.com/index.php?option=com_ewriting&Itemid=7&func=storyinfo&story=869

doctor anguish (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Another Idea That's Not Quite Right For Me 3 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 7  
Came up with another one.

Ran across a non-AR story playing with the veddy English boarding school set-up described in TOM BROWN'S SCHOOL DAYS and the like, that weird vortex of sado-masochism and homo-eroticism that built men back in Ye Olden Days.

Specifically, the story involves a student who's demoted. In military terms, he goes from a general to a buck private, losing his rank and all his power and privileges. He then has to suffer the humiliation of serving with his former underlings while being subservient to his former rivals and suffering the indignities of his new rank. (He's now subject to canings from his aforementioned former rivals, for example, some of whom he had caned in the past when they were privates.)

It occurs to me it might be fun to do something similar, only to widen the age-range and have the student not just demoted but regressed, going from, say, college age to junior high or so. However, not only am I not sure I know enough about those kinds of schools to pull it off, I also can't help suspecting such an obvious idea might have been done before.

So has it?

Last Edit: 2021/02/05 20:38 By doctor anguish.
Go to top Post Reply