News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Just sudden idea (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Just sudden idea
Gooddemon (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Just sudden idea 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2  
Probably most of you knows movie "13 Going on 30" (Suddenly 30in some countries). So my idea is a opposite story "30 Going on 13" maybe "35 Going on 10". It would be about succesfull businesswoman working in huge corporation but starts being bored about her life in luxury and success. On her 30th huge birthday party, she starts thinking that she is aging, everything is boring and missing old times. Completely drunk she is blowing candles on her birthday cake wishing to be young again. Than next morning she wakes up as a little girl 8-13 y.o. After the initial admiration, she starts discovering that there are also a lot of downsides about being that young that she completely forgot. She wants to become adult again and to regain the old life but it is not so easy.

So what do you think about such plot? Maybe something like that was done before? Is there anybody who can help me working on it?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jakksrule (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Just sudden idea 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
I love this idea. Make it happen!!

azerty47 (Visitor)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Just sudden idea 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 16  
I love the idea, it has potential to be a good story with nice development and a happy and uplitfiting ending! ^u^ Though I do think the starting age should be raised, or the synopsis changed slightly; IMO, 30 is waaaay too young to say one is "aging".

Gooddemon (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Just sudden idea 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2  
Great that both of you enjoy that idea. I agree with you that starting age should be from 40 and 8-10 after regression.I have some things to discuss and I will need someone to help me working on that story because I am not so great at english.

RegressingAger (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Just sudden idea 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 7  
azerty47 wrote:
I love the idea, it has potential to be a good story with nice development and a happy and uplitfiting ending! ^u^ Though I do think the starting age should be raised, or the synopsis changed slightly; IMO, 30 is waaaay too young to say one is "aging".

You'd be surprised, young women who want to settle down and start a family generally view their 30th birthday as a big warning sign to hook up with someone already. If the main character of this story is a career woman who is too full of herself to stay with a guy beyond one-night stands, then you have a pretty good recipe for an age regression story.

Gooddemon wrote:
Great that both of you enjoy that idea. I agree with you that starting age should be from 40 and 8-10 after regression.I have some things to discuss and I will need someone to help me working on that story because I am not so great at english.

That said a middle aged woman in her 30's-40's can work just as well. I have to admit that this "30 going on 13" idea is something that has crossed my mind to in the past as well and I've been tempted to write it before. While becoming 8-10 years old is an all around cute age for regression, I think a more tweenish 10-12 years old might work better for this kind of character as the regression would allow for the woman's flaws to be exaggerated as a bratty tween while still being a cute girl.

Lots of different ways to take a premise like this, you could have a mundane ex-boyfriend character that shes runs into again as a kid who could even be responsible for her regression. A sister character who ends up becoming the woman's mom post regression with a niece that becomes a big sister. Or if you wanted to go for an angle that she's married to her career, she could end up being her (female or male) boss's daughter.

If you want to talk more about this idea, I'd be more than happy to chat with you. I always love bouncing around ideas with someone and giving feedback. Please hit me up if you're interested.

Last Edit: 2017/07/26 00:21 By RegressingAger.
Gooddemon (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Just sudden idea 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2  
I am very happy too if you want to help me However since the ar archive chat is broken we have to use different way to discuss.

Go to top Post Reply