News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Kidsized dad, dadsized kid? (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Kidsized dad, dadsized kid?
kidsized (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kidsized dad, dadsized kid? 1 Month ago Karma: 1  
A couple real life people of unusual size...
--Mario Bosco, actor is 46 years old but only 4'10" and 85 pounds. He never went through puberty and still looks like a kid though lately he may look like a
middle aged kid if there is such a thing. Same thing happened to Dick Beals, actor (passed on) who didn't go through puberty and was 4'5" and 65 pounds.

--Paul Lowe, British actor, is a proportional dwarf who is 4 foot 8 inches tall and about 105 pounds. His site says he wears youth size 2 shoes and is very petite
when it comes to shirt and pant sizes. He has been known to serve as a stunt double for boys. No doubt he has to shop in the boys' department as even the smallest size clothes in the mens' department are just too big.

Now imagine if Mario, above, were to marry a woman who, say, is more than a bit older than him--so old her son from a previous marriage is now 30. While Mario is unable to father of child himself, he can serve as a stepdad. Again this part is fictional but imagine the possibility. This is how an article in the Daily Mail would put it:

SON LOOKS LIKE DAD, DAD LOOKS LIKE SON (again, fictional but with a real person)
Mario Bosco, 46, of New York City has been featured in shows like NYPD Blue. He never went through puberty so he stands 4 foot 10, weighs 85 pounds, and looks to be about 11 years old. Recently he married a divorced woman named Liz whose son, David, is now 30 years old. David is 5 foot 10 and weighs 250 pounds.

They are a strange sight at the store. While David of course shops in the men's section, Mario has to go to the boy's section. "People think he's my dad," says Mario, a full foot shorter than David and about one third of his son's weight. The father has a prepubescent voice, no facial or body hair, and can easily be mistaken for a grade schooler. He is able to drive, with raised pedals.

"C'mon son, we gotta go," says Mario, car keys in hand. (He insists on driving.)

"Aw ok, but I'm still looking for long pants, dad." Needless to say, the son's size is 44 waist, 30 inseam--much bigger than what the dad wears...

OR imagine this...the son is in junior high school and a bully picks on him.
"I gotta go, my dad's gonna pick me up to go home..."
The bully figures it's time to release the son from his grip, fearful of being caught. Then he sees Mario, who is about half a foot shorter and 50 pounds lighter than him.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
trellum (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Kidsized dad, dadsized kid? 4 Weeks, 1 Day ago Karma: 0  
I love this concept. I fantasy about it all the time. I've look for stories like this forever. Sadly I haven't had much luck. I love the idea of adults being mistaken for kids. The closest I've found is a story here in the archive about a guy who is young looking and with some work makes himself pass for a 12 year old. This is the story
Also there's this other story that's the one that got me into this concept. The Bright Boy - Arthur Machen.

kidsized (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Kidsized dad, dadsized kid? 3 Weeks, 3 Days ago Karma: 1  
Thanks, may check out.
Original book version of the Incredible Shrinking Man by Richard Matheson --at 42" tall he hitched a ride with a drunk homosexual pederast who thinks he's a little kid. At 36" he's by himself in a park at night and meets some 15 or 16 year old boys who think he's a young boy then realize he's that "shrinking guy".

Not being mistaken for a boy but maybe acting like one--look on YouTube for videos of Koksal Baba a Turkish dwarf who's maybe 45" tall, 60 pounds. Kids of 10-14 tower over him.One video had him at a playground and he was on a swing etc and the kids were with him almost seeming like parents watching over him.

Little Koksal in a kiddie car https://youtu.be/SrsmQpMX5bg

Last Edit: 2019/09/20 15:48 By kidsized.
kidsized (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Kidsized dad, dadsized kid? 3 Weeks, 2 Days ago Karma: 1  
3 ft tall Scott pretends to be a boy when he meets some teens who later realize he's "that shrinking guy" (Inc. Shrinking Man)

http://shrinking.freehostia.com/Pic/ISMteen1.jpg
http://shrinking.freehostia.com/Pic/ISMteen2.jpg

When size regression leads to age regression, as in passing as a kid...

Last Edit: 2019/09/20 20:03 By kidsized.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:Kidsized dad, dadsized kid? 3 Weeks, 2 Days ago Karma: 7  
Ah, I remember that when reading the book some decade ago. If I recall well, the teens joke that they want to see if his dick shrank as well, and threaten to strip him down, before he's somehow able to escape.

Although I remember more the ending with the character ending up completely naked in the microscopic world, feeling like he's going on a whole new adventure... stark naked. No wonder it helped build a whole fetish. XD

Last Edit: 2019/09/21 02:09 By vended.
kidsized (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Kidsized dad, dadsized kid? 3 Weeks, 2 Days ago Karma: 1  
Yes, "let's pull down his pants and see if all of him shrunk".

Go to top Post Reply