News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:BoJay Premium Questions and comments (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:BoJay Premium Questions and comments
Feefers (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:BoJay Premium Questions and comments 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
No update this week?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Heidegger (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:BoJay Premium Questions and comments 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 999991  
There was an update on Tuesday, I just haven't had a chance to post about it on the front page.

ChrisMyst (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:BoJay Premium Questions and comments 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7  
Nothing personal or anything, but these updates have been getting worse and worse. If the material is dribbling to a close, please let us know, because as much as I like supporting the site by paying, I don't like supporting it when there's no real new content.

Heidegger (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:BoJay Premium Questions and comments 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 999991  
Unidan,

Nothing personal, but I wonder why you are the number one complainer about BoJay Premium. Every couple of months you pop back up with complaints about the service that are untrue and it has really gotten tiresome.

If you are still just as unsatisfied with the service as the last several times you have complained, email me and I will arrange to fully refund your current month's payment and permanently end your account with BoJay Premium.

ChrisMyst (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:BoJay Premium Questions and comments 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7  
How can you say they're untrue? You posted a rehashed, already seen commission and a sketch that barely shows what you advertise.

If you can't take criticism, that's your own problem, but you really should take criticism with a grain of salt and use it to help change the site in the direction that your paying customers are asking you to take it in.

I mean, you have an arrangement that people pay for a months service, right? If that month runs out, your service is ended, yet yesterday, you didn't even update on time, meaning anyone who might've had their last day could have been denied access to material that was supposed to have been delivered.

It's just stuff like that which really gets me upset.

This isn't a personal attack on you, and nothing is, but I've never seen the site cater to anyone's requests for material from the comments, and the truth is usually stretched a bit in the de_script_ions, whether you realize it or not. I realize that's advertising, but hey, this is criticism.

I want to support the site, so its tough if you don't love your customers, it comes with the business. I just really can't see how you can't cater to the customers needs when it is apparent to me that you should be raking in quite a bit of profit off of this, as a runner of websites myself, I can say my own donations in the last year would've been enough to run a website similar to this one, alone.

If there's no one who agrees with me even a little bit, that's fine, but my opinion is just that.

Ferver (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:BoJay Premium Questions and comments 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1  
Oiy and fracking vey...

Okay look, was the newest update kind of a let down? Yes. I admit it too, I don't think Heid lied or anything though. The problem I have is "finding" the newest images more than anything.

The best piece by far this week was the skin cream one... Which I have seen before... So I was kind of disappointed.

Though you know what? I'm writing a story for Heid's premium attempt and I ma overdue and he isn't yelling at me. (I will get it done this weekend btw)

The reason he isn't is this:

This *crap* ain't easy to turn out when you want quality!

I can barely find the time to write for recreational reasons and now I find out that people like you (I am referring to the constant complainer) are going to be my primary audiance? Sheesh I am not even sure I want to bother.

You are ungrateful.

This site ISN'T cheap to maintain. Heid isn't charging you squat either, he's asking that you help out and if you do you get access to a part of the site others don't.

YOU ARE NOT SUPPORTING A BUSINESS!

You are making a donation to a site that is one of the very few that actively caters to the AR genre. Be it a fetish, a curiosity, or a facination AR is a rare thing that is NOT accepted in the mainstream. So we toss Heid $8 a month... I have OVER THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS in medical bills, nearly a HUNDRED THOUSAND in school loans, and I work for mimum wage as a 2nd job and am a professional writer as a primary and I do freelance work in the game design industry...

I am poor and I can afford $8 a month without even noticing it. It's $8 for cripes sake. With weekly updates. If you were paying for OTHER fetish-_style_ sites you would get a SINGLE monthly update and be paying $40 a month for it... So chill out!

~Ferv

Go to top Post Reply