News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread*
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7  
Thanks for the info.

Don't rush things, for sure.

There will be a lot of different transformations if I recall well. I was wondering if it will be as rushed in the comic than in the chapter. You've done very well in filling the previous ones with your own scenes and personnal takes on the character's relationships.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: -2  
vended wrote:
Thanks for the info.

Don't rush things, for sure.

There will be a lot of different transformations if I recall well. I was wondering if it will be as rushed in the comic than in the chapter. You've done very well in filling the previous ones with your own scenes and personnal takes on the character's relationships.

I never do. It'll take as long as it takes.

As for whether it will seem rushed, I hope not. We'll see

areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: -2  
I really tried to get Chapter Five of Poolside together, but it was running really, really long for some reason. Guess I was going off on too many tangents. Anyway, I've broken it up into 2 parts. Here's Chapter 5 Part 1:

http://areg5.deviantart.com/art/Poolside-Chapter-Five-Part-1-537643579

RegressingAger (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
areg5 wrote:
I really tried to get Chapter Five of Poolside together, but it was running really, really long for some reason. Guess I was going off on too many tangents. Anyway, I've broken it up into 2 parts. Here's Chapter 5 Part 1:

Thank you Louder for adding your voice to mine in suggesting a a preteen Sally. She turned out great Areg.

Last Edit: 2015/06/05 18:25 By RegressingAger.
areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Alessi wrote:
areg5 wrote:

Thank you Louder for adding your voice to mine in suggesting a a preteen Sally. She turned out great Areg.

Thanks! She's cute at any age.

vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Oustanding!

You didn't seem to make much difference from the original story in this one, though I can't remember the potion mysteriously stopping to work. I guess this will be explained later on?
The only thing bothering me was the way Gretchen mother 's skin glow in a sort of silvery _meta_llic way, for example in pic 28.

Sally's regression was well made and fun. ^^ And I personnally prefer such continuous pics rather than gifs, although more expanded when there's more images and "stills" to compare, but that's just my opinion.

I can't wait to see the final bunch of regression, as this one is quite the transitional chapter. It's long awaited that some of the males finally also get kiddily ARed.

I didn't get the long scenes each time with the doll, it seem it imply a further role for it in the future (?) "She" doesn't want the kids to grow up, and will probably convince them to make further changes, I guess...

Oh, and the part with the kids playing, with Sally mind slipping a bit! It's also neat to see characters sometimes fully enjoying their second childhood.

Really a good read.

Last Edit: 2015/06/05 21:30 By vended.
Go to top Post Reply