News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread*
areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -2  
Alessi wrote:
True romance is preserved
A villain is punished
Everyone else is restored

This is about as happy an ending you can get Areg. It's actually kind of refreshing. Though I personally would have liked to see a 50/50 split among the cast on who would have stayed their regressed age but I imagine that would have been difficult to write.

Lovely work on the whole series, you did an outstanding job.

I never thought about it that way, but yes. I do like happy endings. The problem with picking and choosing amongst the cast as to who stays the same and who is restored is that it gives the restorer too much power. I didn't want Sara to be a tribunal. She is there to clean up the mess, regardless of her opinions of the protagonists. Sallisael on the other hand saw herself as Jenny's protector, and she wanted to protect her from Jim. She doesn't care about the others. Gretchen didn't want to change back, she needed her mother back. Sally didn't need her mother back because she is an adult. Bobby needed one of his parents back, and Jim deserved his fate. Thank you very much. Glad you liked it!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7  
Jack got no backlash, and didn't seem to have the slightiest reaction to his friend choosing to remain a baby, though.
Imo a true friend would have smelled something fishy about all this and insisted to hear the decision from an able to talk Jim himself.
Probably was still not thinking clear from all the regression shock, I guess.

areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -2  
vended wrote:
Jack got no backlash, and didn't seem to have the slightiest reaction to his friend choosing to remain a baby, though.
Imo a true friend would have smelled something fishy about all this and insisted to hear the decision from an able to talk Jim himself.
Probably was still not thinking clear from all the regression shock, I guess.

He was too happy to be back himself with his young hot wife. He has his priorities. There are reactions I didn't show for Jack, Samantha, Sally and Katie. The implication is that they're relieved.

Time2 (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2  
Wonderful work Probably the best I have seen on the archives since I first stumbled on it back in 97 You deserve all the praise you get for this
Time

areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Time2 wrote:
Wonderful work Probably the best I have seen on the archives since I first stumbled on it back in 97 You deserve all the praise you get for this
Time

High praise indeed! You're too kind! I've been here for a while myself. Glad you liked it!

ARWolf (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -11  
I'm still eagerly waiting for the male path for House of Dreams.

Go to top Post Reply