News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread*
areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: -2  
vended wrote:
The transformation was amazing!

But, did the lotion somehow got her braces ? Oo

Why yes, it did. I thought the braces would make Gretchen look younger, so I added them and the freckles. I figured it was a magic potion, so why not.

Glad you like it!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7  
Ok. ^^

Her face was so really well done, anyway. °_°
I don't doubt the rest of the regressions will be on par, I can't wait to read your next work, Areg.
On a sidenote, the fact that the characters are wearing only swimsuits made their body changes way more noticeable than if we had only seen their faces, while remaining decent. Must be adding to the overall great read that is Louder's story, if you ask me.

This made me re-read a lot of your stories, by the way, Louder. It's fun how one can tell a story is yours, sometime, by the amount of "hummmm" and "Errrrr" you make your confused regressed characters say out loud. ^^

Still, no luck in retrieving "Teacher Know Best", ending, by the way? X)

Oh, and Areg, I noticed you _link_ed to the search page of the ARchive and told to "search for louder". If you want, you can replace it all by this _link_ :

http://www.ararchive.com/index.php?option=com_ewriting&Itemid=7&func=authorstories&userid=25

It make the user jump directly to the (long) list of (awesome) Louder's stories.

Last Edit: 2015/02/22 21:41 By vended.
areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: -2  
vended wrote:
Ok. ^^

Her face was so really well done, anyway. °_°
I don't doubt the rest of the regressions will be on par, I can't wait to read your next work, Areg.
On a sidenote, the fact that the characters are wearing only swimsuits made their body changes way more noticeable than if we had only seen their faces, while remaining decent. Must be adding to the overall great read that is Louder's story, if you ask me.

This made me re-read a lot of your stories, by the way, Louder. It's fun how one can tell a story is yours, sometime, by the amount of "hummmm" and "Errrrr" you make your confused regressed characters say out loud. ^^

Still, no luck in retrieving "Teacher Know Best", ending, by the way? X)

Oh, and Areg, I noticed you _link_ed to the search page of the ARchive and told to "search for louder". If you want, you can replace it all by this _link_ :

http://www.ararchive.com/index.php?option=com_ewriting&Itemid=7&func=authorstories&userid=25

It make the user jump directly to the (long) list of (awesome) Louder's stories.

Thanks! That _link_ was helpful. I updated the deviantart page with it.

Yeah, the err's, hmmm's, uh's and "..." are sort of my trademark, I suppose. Let's face it, if you were regressed you would be mighty confused, so I like to try to convey that with the above sounds and confused looks on the faces of the characters. I just reread a couple of mine too: Changing Clothes and Missadventures at the Mall. The illustrations are better on my later works, but the writing is about the same. In fact, I read some of the Continuous Story I did with Louder about 12 years ago. I wrote the same then too.

Last Edit: 2015/02/22 22:22 By areg5.

Oni (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
areg5 wrote:
Oni wrote:
Awesome. Thank you. Have yet to read it. Will comment later.

BTW: You stated... "I even had the privilege to work with him (Louder) in the past. We did the first Continuous Story, listed in the previous archive where we alternated chapters. It’s sadly long lost now,"

Can you describe and/or name that continuous story? I saved a bunch way back when. Ya never know.

That's what it was called. "The Continuous Story." It was so long ago that I forget the plot, but it stretched out for quite a few chapters. It was in the archive before this one.

I was able to find this in the Wayback machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20030228051327/http://www.ararchive.com/modules.php?name=Search&author=&topic=&min=10&query=&type=&category=

I found a copy in my old files. It goes until Part 24. Will that do?

I also have a 'Teacher Knows Best' Five part story, with a conclusion from 1999. Is that what's being spoken of?

Oni, the hoarder of AR.

Last Edit: 2015/02/23 05:29 By Oni.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7  
Yes! I had asked Louder about it ages ago, and he apparently had lost it in a hard drive malfunction, Although it may have been somewhere in another. If you could see with him as to post the whole thing, that would be awesome to finally read this neat story 's ending.

Thanks god for Hoarders, and thank you Oni!

Last Edit: 2015/02/23 15:10 By vended.
areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Oni wrote:
areg5 wrote:
Oni wrote:
Awesome. Thank you. Have yet to read it. Will comment later.

BTW: You stated... "I even had the privilege to work with him (Louder) in the past. We did the first Continuous Story, listed in the previous archive where we alternated chapters. It’s sadly long lost now,"

Can you describe and/or name that continuous story? I saved a bunch way back when. Ya never know.

That's what it was called. "The Continuous Story." It was so long ago that I forget the plot, but it stretched out for quite a few chapters. It was in the archive before this one.

I was able to find this in the Wayback machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20030228051327/http://www.ararchive.com/modules.php?name=Search&author=&topic=&min=10&query=&type=&category=

I found a copy in my old files. It goes until Part 24. Will that do?

I also have a 'Teacher Knows Best' Five part story, with a conclusion from 1999. Is that what's being spoken of?

Oni, the hoarder of AR.

Really cool! Can you post it?

Last Edit: 2015/02/23 13:19 By areg5.

Go to top Post Reply