News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread*
areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: -2  
Chapter One of Keeping Your Guard Up has been posted at Deviantart:

http://areg5.deviantart.com/art/Keeping-Your-Guard-Up-Chapter-One-506634925

Purchase includes the _link_ to the Vimeo version. Cost: $5.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2015/01/12 19:19 By areg5.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 7  
A fantastic work, areg5. They're more and more humans with each comics, which make the subtle AR spurt really neat.

The only con is that you've been quite heavy on the fillers. ^^ The AR parts didn't actually took place until near the end, so here we go eagerly waiting for the next part.

areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: -2  
Glad you liked it. The next part will have more AR in it. I was basically following the architecture of the original story, in which the AR is very gradual. The build up shows where Greg starts, what he has, what he does and what he loses. This isn't a story for those looking for a fast AR to infancy. In fact, Greg will not regress to infancy but merely to pre-tween. That's enough to make a big difference in his life.

Really a very special story for me. It is somewhat autobiographical. I was the lifeguard. I obviously didn't regress, because that doesn't really happen. I made Cindy look as much like my girlfriend as I could, so I love looking at the pictures. Kelly is pretty close to what she looked like, as is Chris. I even included my old VW, although it was a convertible. The names have all been changed.

Last Edit: 2015/01/12 22:00 By areg5.

Noliwankenobi (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: -10  
Areg5, are you ever going to do a female AR to infancy again?

Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, though I'm not sure about the universe. ~Albert Einstein
areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Noliwankenobi wrote:
Areg5, are you ever going to do a female AR to infancy again?

I'm sure I will at some point.

vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 7  
areg5 wrote:
Glad you liked it. The next part will have more AR in it. I was basically following the architecture of the original story, in which the AR is very gradual. The build up shows where Greg starts, what he has, what he does and what he loses. This isn't a story for those looking for a fast AR to infancy. In fact, Greg will not regress to infancy but merely to pre-tween. That's enough to make a big difference in his life.

I know, I did read you old story. I was actually referring not to the long character and storyline devellopment, which is quite faithful and nicely done, but to the several cameo along the story.

If I do recognise all or most of these characters, honestly I'm starting to be a bit lost in all their backstory. ^' I feel like it may be useful to include some sort of page with very short summary of who they are. :]

areg5 wrote:Really a very special story for me. It is somewhat autobiographical. I was the lifeguard. I obviously didn't regress, because that doesn't really happen. I made Cindy look as much like my girlfriend as I could, so I love looking at the pictures. Kelly is pretty close to what she looked like, as is Chris. I even included my old VW, although it was a convertible. The names have all been changed.

Didn't know that! Imo it's probably very usual among AR fan to imagine stories with semi autobiographical main characters, I did wo too, but you're among the very few talented ones who did put it down in a proper story, and now a well done comic. :]

Last Edit: 2015/01/13 00:29 By vended.
Go to top Post Reply