News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Naruto Fanfic, AR (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Naruto Fanfic, AR
blacksamuri (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Naruto Fanfic, AR 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10  
Just her mind

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lanara (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Naruto Fanfic, AR 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
It was hard to tell so I figured i would ask

Richforce (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Naruto Fanfic, AR 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1  
So when will the next chapter be up?

blacksamuri (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Naruto Fanfic, AR 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10  
Ok, just an update. I'm currently having horrible writer's block and only have it half done. Here is currently what I have:

Sorry for a late post, but I have been pushing this chapter off for a while for more important things. I'm sorry, and I hope this will make up for all of it.

Younger Days: TenTen

"This is bullshit!" yelled the male jounin, slamming his fist onto the table. He looked around at all the other ninjas in the meeting, the fifth Hokage aat the other end of tyhe table, looking none too pleased. She just stared at the enraged adult, saying nothing. The man stands for a minute more before siting down. The Hokage then stood, looking around the table. "Well, even though that was incredibly rude, it is also very right. There have been three kidnappings in three consecutive days and no leads. There were no witnesses for the disappearance of Hyuuga Hinata and Yamanaka Ino, and the last place Haruno Sakura was seen enter was never seen leaving. We have no leads. This meeting is over until further notice" she said, sitting down and rubbing her head. All of the ninja's nodded, standing up and leaving.

She sat there for a long while, just thinking over the situation. Or thinking of gambling. One of those two. Nevertheless, she called in several ANBU ninjas, giving them the mission to search the entire village and any place within ten miles of the village. They accepted the mission, jumping off into the air to comence their search.

----------------------------

There was a knock at Sayo's door, to which the owner perked his ears to. He set the dish he was washing down and walking over to the door, opening it. "Can I help you gentlemen on this fine day?" he asked to the three masked ninja's standing a few feet away. One stepped forward, setting his arms behind his back, beginning his speech. "We have been sent here by the Village of Konoha in search of three missing kunoichis. We have the right to search each and every living arragement that we pass. Failure to-"

"Yes, I know all of it, come in" he said, stepping to the side and walking into the nursery. He looked around at the three girls, going right to work. He walked over to Hinata, who was squirming around under Aya's tickling and waved his hand lightly above her head. She suddenly stopped, closing her pale, Hyuuga eye and started breathing lightly, being put to sleep. He ordered Aya to take Ino, who was currently playing with dolls, and bathe her, so as to be out of the way of the ANBU. Just as the soldiers were walking in, he was able to walk over and quickly darken Sakura's hair, to match his own. He turned around to face the invaders, smiling. "Well, this is my family. This little one over here is Hana," he said, gesturing to the sleeping Hinata, "This young girl is Sonaka" he said, reaching down and strking the hair of the smiling Sakura, "And my other little one, Oni, is currently taking a bath with my wife. Now, what else do you guys need to search?" he asked. The head one moved forward, going back into his speech position. "No, kind sir. We have other places to search. But we appreciate your cooperation" he said, nodding and walking torward the door. He nodded to them, lightly waving goodbye.

Once they left the doorway, he walked torward the back of the house. "Aya! Start packing! I'm getting the last girl!" he yelled back. He then walked out the back door, jumping into a tree and heading into the opposite direction of the Village.

----------------------------

"Alright! Thi is out stopping point! Everyone, set up camp!" yelled an over excited Gai. TenTen and Neji stopped, sighing in relief, finally glad that they can stop this cross-country walk. Rock Lee, on the other hand, was energetic and was about to protest, if it not for the death glance that Neji gave him.

They all went to a sperate spot, setting up their own tent. TenTen set up a purple tent, going in and rolling out her sleeping bag. She brought her hands up, taking down the bands of her buns, letting her long hair fall. She yawned, stretching her arms out. She then grabbedon

blacksamuri (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Naruto Fanfic, AR 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10  
Breaking news! This part is done and posted!

Go to top Post Reply