News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:How to fall for a younger girl (Ongoing) (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:How to fall for a younger girl (Ongoing)
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:How to fall for a younger girl (Ongoing) 1 Month ago Karma: 7  
It's really well written.
I wonder where you're taking us with it. The character's motives are still so misterious.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
shlalom_masters (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:How to fall for a younger girl (Ongoing) 4 Weeks ago Karma: 2  
vended wrote:
It's really well written.
I wonder where you're taking us with it. The character's motives are still so misterious.

By day 3, you'll get a clue.

A whole day this time, because it's the slow day.

Hope you enjoy, it, guys.

DAY 2 “The (Second) Day of the Baby”

PART 1

Next day, as I slowly opened my eyes, I found myself again tiny, and this time, wet. I didn’t know what time it was, but it seemed like it was early, and I was already desperate to see Marissa. Fortunately, I could at least hear her humming from the other room, which prevent me from break into crying again.

Thankfully, Marissa came to the room to check me quickly, and received me with a big kiss in the cheek. She was now barefoot, wearing shorts and a tied-up blouse, revealing a part of her plump and white belly under it.

“Good morning, little man”, Marissa said, going straight to me and picking me up and taking me straight to her face, where she gave me the most sincere of her smiles. Once again she was clear of any makeup, and a kerchief on her head, her wavy hair falling in two bangs by her temples, needlessly to say she was like the most beautiful woman in the world to me.

While having me on her arms, Marissa began to do the chores sung across the room, humming in her limpid voice while a morning show on TV was on. I can’t stress how filled with joy and wonder I was simply by having the privilege to be carried her, tight to her chest, and listening to the beautiful crystalline sounds she made. I was almost felt like crying.

But, there was still something that kept me a bit uneasy, and it was the wetness inside of my diaper. I was sure I had peed myself in night, maybe more than once, and I was still a little embarrassed knowing that, as close as I was to Marissa, she was more then sure aware of that, as she was able to feel my diaper just on her belly.

Fortunately, my worryings didn’t last for much. After 10 minutes or so, where she took care of most of her chores, she took me the bathroom and laid me on the sink. She was quick to undress me and took off my wet diaper, rolling it up and throwing it heavily to the garbage can, everything while still humming a cheerful song.

That was a relief to me, but I still felt the cold and wetness in my privates, which immediately shrank, bringing on a little more shame. At least, I knew she was already accustomed to the ridiculous aspect of his now baby teacher’s penis and she didn’t seem to mind at all.

I was waiting for Marissa to take out towels and another diaper to give me something to wear but it wasn’t the case. Instead, she lifted me from my waist and sat me in the tub. Then, she went away and disappeared behind the cancel for about a minute. I was completely intrigued and began to grow uneasy; not gonna lie, I knew I was about to cry as the little helpless baby as I was.

But then, something I didn’t expect happened.

My eyes opened wide and I was awarded with the most impressive and glorious view I had ever seen.

Walking straight to the tub, spreading her towel and putting it away, a totally naked Marissa came to me. Her body was just as beautiful as I had ever imagined, a coat of white, perfectly smooth skin, covered the silhouette of her plump body, with juicy thighs and breasts that I would have eagerly hugged and melted with in matter of a second if I weren’t just a helpless baby with no control of her body, frozen in my amazement.

Of course, she sported a breathtaking smile while looking at her baby in that predicament, and I almost caught everything in slow motion while her attributes jiggled, and her curtain of silky hair, now loose and almost reaching to her bottom, captivated me with the poetry of its motion.

I saw her lift her perfect foot to get in the table with me and I could catch a glance of her funny, round and big buttocks, as she squatted to sit behind me. I was also endeared by seeing the not very bushy, not-quite trimmed feminine hair covering her pubis; she had been always a girl to me, but I loved realizing she sported that thick dark hair without any shame, like a real woman. I looked left and right, as I was now sit between her spread legs, and then she picked me by my waist and sat me on her lap.

Then, she opened the hot water faucet and we enjoyed the tender moment of bathing together. My mouth as agape the whole time, as admired how Marissa tidily washed her arms, her legs, and she also rubbed soap and shampoo in my whole body, cleaning with the same motherly affection every corner of my little body. I’m embarrassed to admit, but even when I was nothing but an infant, a part of my body was hard (as hard as it could get) during the whole experience.

She finally took me out of the bath and wrapped us in towels. I hadn’t recovered from the experience yet when after drying me carefully, Marissa deposited me on the bed, spreading the towel to leave me there and completely naked, with my little penis and scrotum on air, as I struggled to shake my legs and air. In that position I could see nothing but the ceiling, but I was desperate to know where she was.

Finally, after some effort, as I was able too get on fours (more like, in three) to behold the whole spectacle of my new ‘mommy’ getting dressed. How she removed first and wandered completely naked the room, looking for her clothes, with a high turban-like towel covering her precious hair. She went to look for a bathrobe and put on, then removed the towel and dried her hair with the high drier.

Then the long process of makeup began. It was so meticulous and tedious as hell, my nubile mind was blank, and equally fascinated during the whole process I saw her transform into the sweet mommy I knew to the equally beautiful student I used to teach every morning. Then, she shaved her legs and armpits, and put some body lotion and deo. And finally, taking off the bathrobe, took out a pair of high cut white panties and put them on, and finally choose her dress.

After she finished, she came and stood over me, her face now perfectly made-up as any modern girl. After checking again that I was completely free, she laid me down in the bed again and began the diapering ritual. Gotta say, this time it was entirely awkward. I had been a complete voyeur for the last hour and I knew my ridiculous penis was erected, even if it was barely noticeable, so I twitched uncomfortable as I felt her feminine hands manipulating my privates, and threatened to roll me over.

Marissa did the best she could to keep calm, rolling me back with her hands, but at some point she began to get impatient, as expected.

“Oh, come on, Mr. Greer, collaborate a little!”, she said, rolling me back for third time, as I felt my arousal increasing when she rubbed my groins with baby cream.

But finally, her temper reached a point and she gave me a soft swat in my butt, that didn’t quite hurt me but the feeling and sound made me get together.

She then took my ankles with her hand finished powdering my little tushy, before sliding a diaper behind my bottom, taping it up carefully and then got me up and baby t-shirt on. The agony was over, seemingly, but the erection didn’t disappear; instead, I blushed and felt something warm inside me… perhaps I loved an affectionate and patient mommy, but for some reason the flash of discipline the spanking had also waken up something I liked in me...

I was then laid on Marissa’s lap as she worked in the computer for a few hours. For anyone, that could have been worrying, but I never ceased to feel amazed by the touch of her soft and warm legs, I just loved being a baby on her lap. And also, my mind was blank and I didn’t worry or think about anything; I just enjoyed the never ending sensation of having able to smell and almost feel the still somewhat wet curtains of her hair dangling in front of my nose.

Then, the door rang.

PART 2

Silvia had come early, or well, it was 10 am, as a baby I suppose I sleep for much longer. Anyway, she was wearing a black t-shirt with punk/rock graffiti, denim capri pants and high heels.

“Hey, M'issa”, she said.

“Hey, Silvia”, my ‘mommy’ said, opening the door and giving her a kiss in the check.
Silvia got in and after some talk about important things, by 11 am they got in my car and we went for a ride.

For what I was able to catch from my booster seat, there were planning a trip to the water park. So, they took the car to the mall zone and entered directly into a department store. I can’t explain how weird of a sensation is being carried in the escalator carried on by my former students… and the mall was crowded! I was terrified by the idea of meeting any of my other students there, that could recognize them and ask them about me.

Fortunately, that didn’t happen (at least not that day). The girls were in good mood and hanged out by several departments of the stores. I was entertained seeing them get to the electronics section.

I was always curious about girls and that type of tech stuff; sadly, my very traditional formation didn’t allow me to imagine how much they knew about them, but after seeing Silvia trying some different headphones and music portables, and then Marissa talking about picking a laptop, I could do nothing but admire how independent they were. In fact, they knew much more about these things than me, because, you know, I was at that time, and had always been, a stupid baby compared to them.

Then they got to the babies part. They seemed not endeared but really amusing seeing the assortment of bottles, baby bibs, which they showed me with a huge grin that kind of scared me, while laughing and trying to see if they were my size. Embarrassing enough, I think I was unwillingly interested in the accessories, and I even snatched a rattle from Marissa’s hand without a warning, which they celebrated and laughed about, really surprised. They let me buy it. Finally, they bought a couple of package of diapers, which Marissa paid with her debit card, and also bought me a small colorful toy car.

The next came when they arrived to the swimsuit section. I saw them consider many different choices of full-body swimsuits, two-pieces and bikinis. I went instantly hard when Silvia, making a joke, took a g-string white thong and stretched it before Marissa twice, asking her with a naughty smile how she would look with it. Marissa simply laughed, but I lost myself in fantasies, seeing Marissa’s fat buttocks protruding over that tiny piece of charming fabric, with the little line barely covering her butthole.

Sadly, I was instantly disappointed as I knew I would never have a relief of that arousal, seeing how I had been deservedly turned into a baby, and my thumb-sized manhood would never, not in a million years, be able to get any from Marissa other than a pair of chuckles by looking at its ridiculous cuteness.

After they picked their swimsuits (a very slender two-piece black bikini for Silvia’s slender body) and a full-body white one for Marissa), I saw them look and try at different accessories, including flip flops, and different sunglasses. As they smiled, laughed both at themselves and at each other, and made jokes, I felt warm and my heart pounding for some reasons. Of course I loved women, I loved youth, but as a teacher I always felt the tickle of knowing more about my students.

As shy and square as I was, they never treated me with not even a bit of their personal lives, but I really urged to know more about their realities, their friendships, their intimate lives, their feelings… well, guess now, in that heart-warming moments of healthy female friendship, I felt some pathetic happiness about finally being in some form part of their lives.

But, that feeling didn’t last for long. To my horror, after that purchases, my students headed to the section of the male swimsuits. On the front there was a very virile leopard swimming trunks. Stupidly, I instantly fantasized as being again a full-grown male sporting it to impress Marissa in the beach and taking her to a date. Both girls exchanged a stare before choking a laugh at it.

Then, there were the toddler and child swimsuits, and finally, the ones for babies, those with pastel colors and sometimes with baby animal faces (like the ones of baby lions or baby elephants) in the rear. I let a sigh when I saw them and knew that I would have to wear one of those. What I didn’t expect was that Marissa handle me to Silvia, which held my by my armpits, as my ‘student/mommy’ stretched the swimsuit and start pulling it up my legs.

It was awkward; completely awkward to have to wear one’s underwear like that, and also there were bystanders, other mommies and people in general around, but I was finally wrapped on it, the bottom pitifully unable to cover my diapered bum, which protruded ridiculously under it. Seemingly very happy with, but knowing how much they enjoyed having fun with me, Marissa raised me for I could see myself in the full-body mirror, while Silvia squatted looking too.

“You liked it?”, she said, chuckled.

Completely appalled, but unable to communicate at all, I only looked at my own face and felt stupid.

Convinced at the results, the girls paid for the clothes, buying at least three or four different models of male’s swimsuit for me (some of them were, for some reason, for older children or even adult men) and walked me out.

Sadly, the humiliation wasn’t over. As we were going out of the store, we passed by the male fashion department. There were faceless mannequins of all-grown men all over, wearing both casual and formal clothes, shirts, formal pants and executive suits, all even tuxedos. Embarrassed for never been able to be one of them, I looked up and saw the girls looking at them with much pleasure. Yeah, they for sure deserved good men, and I was just had always been a stupid baby on the inside, which on its good moments I could only barely pass for an adult, with very much effort.

Pleased by the men fashion, the girls walked in, seeing everything with much curiosity. Again, I felt sorry when I remembered when I used to clumsily find my way around those alleys looking for something to wear and hide my natural babyhood, covering my inner diaper. Silvia suddenly lost among the aisles while Marissa peeked around, sometimes reaching out to caress briefly the soft yet manly fabric of some precious t-shirt or pants.

Suddenly, as we were turning round a corner…

“BOOO!”, Silvia jumped in, surprising Marissa and making her turn rapidly, alarmed.

Silvia was holding on her hands a pair of adult male briefs, right in Marissa’s face.

“Look what I found. Mr. Greer’s favorites!”, Silvia said with big naughty grin, she stretched them once and again, showing Marissa the y-shaped fly.

Marissa laughed in good mood at the witticism and slightly covered her teeth with the palm of her hand.

“Do you think we should by him a spare…?” Silvia asked, theatrically, turning the briefs round and getting them closer to her face, pretending to inspect them with much attention.

There was a time, the rear part of the immaculate whities was under her nose, practically touching it.

“Ha ha, don’t joke!”, Marissa said, brushing it off with ‘knock it off’ gesture with her hand.

To my surprise, they didn’t address me this time. They talked about this “Mr. Greer” as he was in absentia. It was just like that idea itself, of me being once a grown man, had completely vanished of their minds.

Unceremoniously and without paying much attention, Silvia left the pair of briefs there like they were nothing, and my students proceeded to get out of the store, with me in arms. I managed to sneak over Marissa’s shoulder and take a peek behind; and as we went away, I couldn’t take my eyes away from the pair of man briefs left hanging there shamelessly, with no one wanting to pick them up or even mind them. A perfect symbol of my now lost and gone virility.

PART 3

It was around 2:00 p.m. and the girls had lunch at one food stand giving me my baby bottle to keep me entertained while they talked about very important things of their future independent college student lives.

After we finished our meals, Marissa laid me on one of the park bench to check at my diaper. Of course I had filled it a couple times but she had no shame on changing me up there at everyone’s sight, with some assistance from her friend Silvia, who raised my legs for her to clean my privates from all that waste.

At first I was nervous for anyone to see us, turning left and right in fear. My apprehension became less and less, though, as I realize there were lots of people walking around in both directions, and none of them seemed to mind whatever we were doing. So, after having my butt powdered and my diaper fit, we were out of the mall and came back home.

Again, after the bottle and the refreshing diaper change, I fell asleep in the seat, but in dreams I was able to notice how we arrive to Marissa’s department, they took me down of the car and got in the house. Silvia spent, again, the rest of the afternoon with us, just hanging out with her friend. I think I remember some things they talked about, they were doing their plans to go to the water park the following day, but they also talked about boys and relationships.

I woke up again around 5:00 p.m., and I realized I was now in a crib, with only my t-shirt diaper (again, I had urinated) on. After a scream of confusion, Marissa soon came to see me; had changed and now was wearing a pink skirt that reached to her knees, a blouse and green slippers. As she noticed I was awake, she picked me up, put a hand on my diaper and realized I needed to be changed again.

So she did, and after that she laid me in the rug. Then, she kneeled on front of me and presented me the toys we had bought during these days. I was feeling strangely tranquil, in that baby room, with my mom attending me, and most than all, those fabulous toys that caught all of my attention. I couldn’t stop looking at them, reaching my hand every now and them to touch them, squeeze them, and move them in different forms.

“Here’s the giraffe-y”, Marissa used to say often, as I picked one of the toys. “Whryy, whryy”, she acted, mimicking the animal in turn’s sound.

She also took my toy car and helped me roll it over the rug.

“Choo-choo”, she said, rolling the toy train herself, like she was teaching me how to play. “Here comes the train, Tommy”.

It was a quite uncanny experience to me. Marissa looked no busy or worried this time. There was no scribbling, no tv or music on. It was just a strangely quite afternoon, with her giving me all her patience and attention while playing with me.

I realized I wasn’t worried either. I didn’t care about proving anything to her, I just played along and had a peaceful time. Unwittingly, we spent two hours like that, and as of 7:00 p.m., Marissa kissed me in the head and picked me up.

She tied me into a baby seat and took me to the kitchen. There, as we went inside, she put me down next to the door and came back with a bottle of warm milk, that she also gave me. I started to drink without minding, and saw her go put her apron and get to the oven.

I sat there for minutes, drinking my milk, while seeing from behind how she took out the cookware. I could only focus on (obsess over) her long black hair and beautiful shape, as Marissa took vegetables from the fridge, began to cut them and boil water.

The air was getting a little heavy with the steam, and I realize how I was sucking from my bottle slow and slower each this time, then my eyes begun to close under that cloudy weather, until I slipped into sleeping.

I was unconscious but I could tell how later I was picked up from the baby seat and taken in Marissa’s arms, who carried me to the table to change my diaper once again. Then, I was covered in some comfy footsie pajamas and laid down in the crib. Marissa then quietly retired.

“Good night, Tommy”, Marissa whispered, and blew me a kiss before turning the lights off and closing the door behind. And that was everything I knew for that second day.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last Edit: 2019/08/29 00:42 By shlalom_masters.
shlalom_masters (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:How to fall for a younger girl (Ongoing) 3 Weeks ago Karma: 2  
Now it will hit the fan

DAY 3 “The Day of the Greatest Humiliations”

PART 1

The rays of the sun woke me up from my slumber. I was feeling numb and cold. I shut my eyes a couple times and tried to roll on the mattress. And that was when I made a startling discovery. As I opened my eyes and took a look around, I realized I was again a grown-up man, laying on a bed and completely naked.

What had happened?! A quick inspection to the room made me learn I was still at Marissa’s department; last time I had visited at night, but I still could recognize it with a little effort. So, what had happened? I asked myself again. The explanation was fairly quick, I said, getting up to lay my bare buttocks on the bed: whatever happened the past two “days”, about me being suddenly a baby, had been nothing but a dream. Yeah, a very weird nightmare I had after having a sexual experience with my ex student. Maybe I felt guilty about that, so I guessed I deserved it…

Yeah, I stayed sat there for a minute or so, staring at the wall blankly. “I deserved it…”? I asked myself, perplexed, as those embarrassing, humiliating yet also tender and arousing images lingered in my mind. It felt so real… was it a nightmare… was it a dream I probably would have preferred not to wake up from? The question was there, but whatever had happened, everything seemed easier and less complicated now. It was time to wake up to reality.

But, I was left naked and stranded I guessed? Well, it t was morning, so Marissa had to be around, right? I tried to attune my ears to hear any trace of Marissa out there, but there was nothing. I had the most urgent need of seeing her, to demand any explanation. But of course, I wasn’t ready to come out yet.

I looked one side then another, trying to find my clothes. For sure there wasn’t any trace of some big clothes like my shirt or my pants, not even my shoes. But just when I thought it couldn’t get weirder enough, I saw a white rag hanging from the coat rack. I approached and I realized, startled yet somewhat relieved, they were my tighty whities. I picked the briefs in my hand and inspected them, making sure they were mine. And they were. But why would anyone have that embarrassing clothes hanging there like they were something to exhibit, or a kind of trophy…?

Nevertheless, I instantly began to put them on. But I was still intrigued by the disappearance of all my other clothes. Maybe Marissa have taken them to laundry. Now at least equipped with underwear, I decided it was time to get answers. So, still sitting in the bed, I shouted.

“Hey! Marissa…!”, I asked.

But there was no avail at all.

“Are you there?”, I asked again, like 5 seconds later. No one answered, but this time a noise of _meta_ls was heard perhaps two rooms away.

“Frying pans… the kitchen…”, I thought, but then I realized almost all of my knowledge about Marissa’s department came from that stupid dream I had. I had to assume now that I didn’t really know, even when some part of the brain still clang to the idea there was some reality on it.

It didn’t matter, because a few seconds later, Marissa entered through the door. She was wearing a long green skirt, a yellow blouse and her hair was dressed in a very adult fashion. She looked, like a young housewife, if you know what I mean.

“Good morning, Tom”, she said, entering to the room with a relaxed smile, where I found still a bit of certain arrogance.

That evocated some sort of memories from last night’s dreams, and suddenly I had a little of fear.

“Hey… good morning…”, I said; as shy as I was, I wasn’t ready to the idea of my student seeing me only my white briefs, so I just slightly turned and made a half-attempt to cover my bulge with a hand. “Well… how are you…?”, I asked, clumsily.

Marissa noticed everything, and she didn’t answer at all. She only smiled, a little wider, until a dimple formed on her cheek.

“Well”, I interrupted myself, loosing my patience. “You know where are my clothes?”. I might have lost my temper a little bit, because the last part came out like a little desperate.

Again, Marissa didn’t answer. This time, she only grin and let a sort of nervous chuckle came out.

“You have my clothes?” I stressed, again. I was getting really really tense, and I instantly knew it came out as I was yelling, but I couldn’t control myself.

This time, Marissa stood frozen in a stupid grin for a second, and then, putting her hands on her hips, she breathed deep until that breath became a brief laugh.

“Marissa?”, I asked one last time, trying to sound authoritative.

“Oh, here we go again…” she said, slightly chuckling, bowing her head to the floor as she covered her eyes with both hands, in a definitive sign of amused frustration.

“You mean you don’t know where are my clothes…?” I got up from the bed, and took a step forward, desperately trying to impose myself.

I knew I was getting out of control. But Marissa’s reaction was immediate.

“Yes. I know exactly where your men clothes are”, she said in a commanding voice, taking a step forward too, and looking me down with her fists in her hips. “I threw them to the garbage, naturally”.

I paused anything I was pretending that time and I was left frozen and perplexed. Not only she had come out as a way more convincing authority figure as me, but the answer itself couldn’t left me any more confused as I was. I had no idea why Marissa did it, but whatever she said she did, she was firmly convinced about it.

And also, it make me go back to reality immediately, and drop my façade, as I realized I was nothing but a ridiculous skinny man in tighty whities, trying to sound tough to a much younger but also much smarter woman, superior to me in every sense.

“What… what do you mean…?”, I asked, getting confused and worried and upset. Everything was kind of putting me at the verge of crying. Instead, I lost control again and began to yell like a rabid dog. “You threw my clothes?! But I need to go home…! I have to go work…! you threw my…? Why the hell did you…?!”

My futile and pathetic tantrum was completely useless; instead of answering, Marissa stood there even more firmly, squinted her eyes and let a sonorous laugh.

“No, you don’t need them, Tom…!” she said, with a mix between cruelty and condescendence. “Just look at you! Because you’re not a man… you’re a baby!”

As she said those words, I realized, I was shaking because of my tantrum so I hadn’t notice, but my sight had gotten slightly lower… and my body felt a little different. Also, it felt like my tighty whities were not tight enough.

“See, Mr. Greer? You’re doing this to yourself”, she explained. “Throwing tantrums like a child. You’re just completely unable to act like a man. Just look at yourself”.

I instantly turned to the mirror to check myself, and I realized I had been reduced to a 12 to 13-years old boy or so. My muscles had deflated and my shoulders getting more narrow. And with my stupid face, I looked completely ridiculous next to her, so much more mature and self-confident. And, as I stood there looking at me and her, I couldn’t help having a juvenile big boner under my briefs.

“A young boy, maybe…?”,she added. So many things resonated in my ears, in my brains, in my penis as she said that. I felt my balls shrink. Yeah, well, deep inside I always knew I was so little compared to her. Was there something I liked about? Could I be…? No! No way it could be! I was still going to fight, to desperately fight to take my manhood back!

I was left breathless as I realized Marissa getting seemingly taller as I slowly continued to grow down.

“No…! You…! I’m not”, I yelled, desperate. “I’m not a boy, I’m a man! Change me back!”

Marissa squinted her eyes, again, feeling my attempt to challenge her, but she instantly smiled wider a second later.

“No, you’re not and you just have to accept it”, she said, chuckling, and aimed her index finger at me, effortlessly.

She paused for a second, and then added:

“I can regress you at any time”.

Those words made an echo all around the room and my brain. As soon as Marissa said that, she moved her finger in a circle, and in a single hit, I grew like 20 centimeters smaller and my briefs smoothly slipped through my legs until they reached my ankles. Marissa closed her eyes and laughed with arrogance, as she stood taller and taller over me, and the small and hairless erected penis of a young boy was absurdly left aiming to her.

A quick glance at the mirror showed me, to my horror, I had now the body of a barely 8-years old boy. This time it had been definitive, all of my masculine features, even the smallest of them, had completely gone to oblivion. My heart start to beat so rapidly; for me, the loss of my virility was more or less the closest thing to death. I was so small and harmless now, I knew this time I had to defend myself. Maybe there wouldn’t be a next time.

“YOU did this me…!”, I said, and I threw myself to Marissa trying to shove her, in the apex of frustration. I yelled, desperate. “I’m not a kid, I’m a man! Change me back! CHANGE ME BACK”, I cried.

Marissa was able to easily deflect my hands and took a step backward. As reckless as I had went at her, I tripped, and soon she grabbed me by my arm.

“You’re not going to do that…”, she said, firmly but without any grudge.

As she said that, she sat on the bed and effortlessly bent my arm behind my back, laying me across her lap with my buttocks risen and exposed.

“… if you could only act your age, Tom…”, she said calmly, and discharged a powerful spank in my butt, that made me scream at the top of my lungs.

“You did this to yourself, Tom”, she retold again, as she gave me another strong swat with her justice friend, which left my buttocks red and my anus vibrating. “You fell in love with your own student”, she continued.

Yes, I was guilty. I knew that it was wrong. That it could go into something illegal. But I was attracted to her, and I saw an opportunity. Feeling the hot pain and the bitterness, I clinched my teeth and struggled trying to escape from her, from reality, shaking my little legs, but they were nothing compared to Marissa’s motherly strength.

I realized then, I was getting smaller, younger, with each spank. I noticed how my feet, which were touching the floor at the beginning of the punishment, were little by little taking off with each spank.

“… she completely got you under her power with no effort, and she’s so much younger than you”, she declared then. “You have no control of your emotions at all”.

And as I received a third spank, I began to cry loudly. Yes. She was right. I was so easily manipulated. Alright, I knew it; I was extremely sensitive and easy to break. I WAS a little kid. I never had any doubt of that, no matter how hard I tried to pretend all my life I wasn’t.

I stopped fighting. I let off my feelings out I acknowledge, and among weeps and trembles, with my nose running out like the little kid I was, I let a final long lament. As I did that, the regression accelerated; I quickly retreaded and ended up as a chubby half a meter little bugger, sobbing in Marissa’s lap, with my red buttocks to the air.

“Well, it seems you have finally made some progress accepting it”, Marissa said pleased in a sweeter voice, and her hand went instantly to my hair, caressing it to calm me.

To my surprise, it didn’t take me more than 3 seconds to stop crying. Yes, that was the extent of her control over me. A simple caress of her made me forget the pain almost instantly.

Marissa then lift me in her arms and rocked me a bit, as she rubbed softly my red bum. She stood next to the mirror and I saw myself on her arms. I was a naked and plumpish little thing, and my face was a complete mess after the punishment and confession. But Marissa seemed pleased now.

“Yes, you are a baby”, she said, sweetly, without stop caressing my head and rubbing my buttocks. “But I love you just as you are”.

On her arms I began to mellow, as I saw her hold me tighter and tighter against her chest. A little shyly still, considering my new state, I rested one of my hands just over her breasts, which I felt so plump and warm.

“It didn’t take me long to discover it, Mr. Greer”, Marissa said, proud, and perhaps containing a laugh. “But I liked you. I decided I had to be the one to take care of you. And so we are”.

After kissing me in the temple, Marissa put me down on the floor. I was able to stand on my own, but I was quick to take my ‘mommy’s hand. I saw myself in the mirror again, naked and chubby standing less then a meter tall, next to the taller motherly figure of Marissa.

I was almost completely composed now so I could now appreciate and accept my little baby face, so round and chubby, almost neckless, even as I was still rubbing my eyes and sniffling because of my punishment. I calculated I was around 2 to 3 years old now.

“Yes, right now you’re a toddler”, Marissa said, crouching a little and putting one of her tender hands on my head. “Let’s see how much can you hang on like that”, she then added, with a little humor.

Then, the door suddenly opened.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last Edit: 2019/08/29 00:15 By shlalom_masters.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:How to fall for a younger girl (Ongoing) 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago Karma: 7  
Damn, that was really well written. The narration is great, and the dialogs feel very lifely, both in the way the characters speak and the de_script_ion going along. The bathing scene was very cute, and the changing room one felt quite real, plus we even got an extended regression scene this time. Go on, Its a great read! :]

Last Edit: 2019/08/28 20:33 By vended.
shlalom_masters (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:How to fall for a younger girl (Ongoing) 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago Karma: 2  
vended wrote:
Damn, that was really well written. The narration is great, and the dialogs feel very lifely, both in the way the characters speak and the de_script_ion going along. The bathing scene was very cute, and the changing room one felt quite real, plus we even got an extended regression scene this time. Go on, Its a great read! :]

Thank you! There's still much more to come

Things get a little messier this episode.

DAY 3 PART 2

The door creaked as Silvia opened, and she caught me and Marissa from behind, taken by the hands and looking at the mirror. I noticed how she giggled, most than likely because of the sight of me naked, turned into a chubby little toddler and with my cute buttocks bare and still more than a little red.

“Heeey, what are you doing you two?”, she saluted enthusiastically, as she walked to us.

She stood next to me and patted my head, as I briefly turned to see her. Marissa also turned to her with a grin and then we all saw ourselves into the mirror.

I loved how our bodies contrasted so much; Silvia was so slender and tall, she was wearing a yellow blouse, beige pants and flip-flops that day, no makeup and her hair dressed in a casual manner with a clip and half a ponytail, with sunglasses rested on her head.

Marissa was plump and shorter, and she completely looked like a mother, in hair, makeup and outfit.

I… well, I was something like a doll to them; I was naked and I was a little toddler boy with a tiny peepee that could only pass off like a toy.

“Mr. Greer, you’ve grown up!”, Silvia said theatrically. Her line and tone made it feel more like a joke.

I wasn’t sure how to feel, if she was mocking me or it was simply the usual non-serious, condescending tone we use on children. I didn’t feel offended whatsoever.

“Mr. Greer and I had a confrontation”, Marissa said, but cheerfully.

“Oh, I’m so sorry about that”, Silvia said, in a slightly more serious tone, but not truly worried.

“It’s ok now…”, Marissa added, and made me a caress that went from my head to my check and then almost to my neck. “Isn’t it, Tom?”

I turned to see Marissa, with a stupid _expression_ from the limited range my new baby face allowed me to.

She then turned to walk me out of the room as Silvia followed us. I saw how my punk-rock student had a glance at my men briefs there in the floor, and made a soundless laugh. Marissa noticed too and made the same with a grin, and in our way to the door, she squatted on the sly, picked my tighty whities up and threw them to the closet before standing up effortlessly and continued walking.

Before we went out, Silvia stood in our way and standing on front of us, she spread her legs and took out something of her waist bag. It was a pair of tiny tighty whities, completely new, white and without any picture on it, that she stretched a couple times in front of our faces.

“Gotta dress the big boy up?”, she asked, looking straight at me, without any particular _expression_.

Silvia crouched and spread the briefs with her fingers, on front to my feet, as Marissa helped me to rise my foot to step in. Then Marissa, slightly lifting me, pulled the whities up and adjusted them to my waist.

Then, we continued walking. I must admit I felt a little better than they were not diapers that time, but comparing them with my regular, big and rough male briefs, and despite of any color or drawings, these were definitely kiddy. Compared to my adult briefs, they were one third of the size, and made out of a way softer and more flexible fabric, that made them feel different, a really weird new sensation.

Anyway, we entered the kitchen. I looked up to see the clock and I saw it was 9:30 a.m. I realized only about 5 minutes had passed since I met Marissa as a 26 years old adult that morning, until my regression and my spanking that ended me up as a 4 years old toddler. Yeah, I was that quick to lose any kind of authority to her and reveal how truly childish I was.

Marissa picked me up by my waist and sat me in a chair, then went to the oven as Silvia took a seat. Marissa had the breakfast almost ready and after serving Silvia and herself, she moved something in the saucepan and served me a bowl of oatmeal, or cereal or something like that. It was Silvia who put me the bib and we started to breakfast as the girls talked about important things.

I found my own hands to be really clumsy to pick up the spoon but I did the best I could to feed myself. Marissa had to help me sometimes, though, either by holding my hand so I could aim the spoon right into my mouth, or cleaning my cheek with a napkin. All this without stop talking, in complete calm and control, with Silvia. Silvia herself helped me too with that a couple times.

The breakfast ritual extended for about 30 minutes. I couldn’t force myself to finish the meal, both because of my clumsiness and because I think I did get full. The girls took their time to finish their eggs, bacon and sauce and coffee, and even after they finished they kept talking. Gosh, they had so much to talk.

After we finished breakfast, both girls stood up and picked up the plates, turned to the sink and washed the dishes together, helping each other. I was left in my baby chair like an idiot, admiring them from behind. I loved so much about those girls, from their voices to their waists, to their rears or simply their hair and napes.

We finally ended and Marissa came to me with a smile, and took me by my hand. She got me off the chair and cleaned my face with a wet rag. Then, she lifted me up my waist and deposited me bare feet in the floor.

“Ready, Tom?” she asked me cheerfully, with the tone of voice one uses on children. “You wanna watch some tv?”

I realized I was speechless, so I simply nodded with my mouth open. We all went to the living room and as I saw the TV I instantly threatened to run to it. Marissa gave me a soft swat in the buttocks and giggled as I ran and sat in the rug on front of it. She really must have though I was a good boy.

As the women sat in a couch, Marissa turned the TV and put in Disney Channel. I was completely hypnotized by the colors and funny voices of the characters, but my mind was so numb I couldn’t laugh at Mickey and Goofy not even once. I was completely immersed in the show nevertheless, but I couldn’t have told you anything the show was about.

My students, sat in the couch and, as always, they kept talking, talking and also checking their phones, without paying any attention to me.

It was like 30 minutes after we started, when I felt something was wrong. I knew I was familiar with the sensation but I didn’t know exactly what it was, I only knew it was causing me discomfort. I kept guessing and guessing but I didn’t know what it was. So for 2 or 3 minutes, and I sat there, uneasy and worried, without knowing what to do. Also, I was so absorbed by the TV I didn’t realize it was becoming urgent.

Finally, when I felt my belly growl and something very weird happening in my bottom, I got up like a spring and went to the couch. I stood on front of the girls and found my own legs had begun to tremble, feeling more and more the urgency to go.

The girls didn’t instantly notice me but as they saw I had started to do some so-called nervous ‘potty dance’ with my little feet, while covering my crotch with my hands over my briefs, they finally looked at my worried face, and got serious.

Marissa tried to get up but her phone instantly rang. She looked indecisive for a couple seconds, but Silvia quickly got up and gave me her hand.

“I’ll take him”, she said to Marissa, who made a ‘thank you’ gesture and turned to talk by her phone.

“Ok, Mr. Greer…”, Silvia said, walking me to the bathroom, with not that much urgency to be true. “Nature calls”.

I got really nervous when we went through the door and she started to prepare the toilet for me. The sensations of this little body were weird; I realized I probably would have to start sweating profusely, if my odorless little boy’s body was fitted for it.

As Silvia turned to me with a determinate face, I practically run up the two little stairs to the throne, instinctively spreading my arms. Silvia instantly received me and lifted me by my sides, turning me and raising me until my butt got over the throne.

“There you go, Mr. Greer!”, the skinny girl said, letting a moan as she unloaded me on the toilet.

And then, with a sneaky move of her finger, Silvia pulled my briefs down to my thighs. I was completely aghast leaving my penis completely exposed at her, and the urgency I had suddenly stopped. After she sat me in the toilet, Silvia squatted on front of me, her face at sheer centimeters of my knees. And waited.

And I waited.

I didn’t know what I was waiting. Maybe that she left the bathroom and let me do my duty, as the grown up man I was… only, I wasn’t. But in that moment, I would have given everything to be one.

I tried to lean forward, maybe to tell Silvia something, to ask her to get out, or to complain about something, but I almost fell of the toilet, or maybe inside of it. But thankfully, Silvia got it, she was quick to hold my knees with her hands so I could recover balance, and looked at her face, blushing a little.

All that time, she was looking me right into my eyes. She looked serious. Not overly serious, but it was intimidating enough for me, on top of the overall situation. This 19 years old wasn’t embarrassed at all to have to take her 26 years old male teacher to the toilet, and take complete care about him.

Suddenly, I struggled to control my sphincter. It was getting shaky, trembling, as I shut my eyes and tried to control it. My bladder was completely full too, by the way. I felt like I began to sweat, only, again, I didn’t sweat, but I had to clinch my teeth and almost bite my lips to prevent something from happening. I was trembling, and it was evident Silvia could notice it.

“Shhh… shhh…” I heard her whisper next to my ear, trying. “It’s ok, Mr. Greer”.

A little fart slipped, nervously, even when I did everything in my power to help it. The sound was a loud and sharp “ffffrrrrt”, quite funny, so I blushed; well, saying that was an understatement. My face was maybe completely red.

“It’s ok”, Silvia said again, this time in a loud and clear voice, that somewhat forced me to peek at her face with one eye. I met with her calm, impassible face. “Let go”, she said.

I closed my eyes again and struggled to relax, but eventually, a thin stream of pee started to come out, doing what I thought the most limpid and loudest sound of liquid I had ever heard.

This time, Silvia said nothing. She only waited as I, with closed eyes, kept relaxing my bowels. I hadn’t finish urinating when a blast of quick and loud funny farts accompanied the opening of my butt. And then, quickly, one by one, some bodies began to fall in the water making loud splash sounds.

When I ended I was exhausted of sorts. My stomach was still hurting and unstable, and I had to breath deep. Silvia was very empathetic and she rubbed my leg a couple times with her hand, then caress my hair.

“It’s alright, it’s alright”, she said, in a conciliatory voice. “So…? You finished?”

I held myself from the toilet and without opening my eyes yet, I nodded twice, emphatically.

Silvia then gave me her hand and helped me to get up. I opened my eyes and began to relax. Only, I felt something uncomfortable again. My rear felt… wet. If you know what I mean.

Silvia pulled some toilet paper from the roll and cut a couple squares then handled them to me. I took them and I knew what I had to do, but I was barely tall enough to stand in the floor and bow down on front of the toilet at the same time, and my briefs were still rolled up at my thighs so it was easy to lose balance. Also, my hands were very clumsy, so I think I wasted more than half of the paper with a couple bad wipes.

With patient hands, Silvia took my wrist and guided it to move the paper along my crack, effectively making me feel like I was getting clean. The last one she took the paper herself and gave me a final wipe, rubbing it very firmly to make sure I was completely dry and clean before throwing it to the can. (Gotta say, at least the feeling a brand new asscrack, with no hairs or anything else interfering there, felt quite comfortable for taking a wipe).

“There you go, Mr. Greer”, she said finally, helping me to get up and giving me a soft swat in one buttock, in a manly gesture.

There she helped me to tip my toes and reached the sink, covered my hands with hers and washed them together. And then, we went back to the living room.

Marissa had finished her call and was waiting for us; she received us with a smile.

“Mission complete”, Silvia said jumping down the final stair, as I rigidly walked next to her.

I was embarrassed, yes, but I was still thankful because I knew without Silvia helping me it would probably have been a complete mess.

Not that I didn’t know better, but these were my best students, and I was so proud.

“Ohh, so good…”, Marissa said, and received me with a kiss and a hair rub. Instinctively, I sat next to her and between Silvia and her.

And so, the girls kept talking. They talked about Marissa’s phone call, which was someway related to the trip to the water park they had planned for that day.

I had completely forgotten about it but everything came back suddenly. So, that was the final nail to confirm me, effectively, everything that had happened in my “nightmare”, and I mean the last two days, had been real and completely true. Well, either that, or I was still dreaming. It didn’t matter at that point.

It was still early, though. 11 a.m., and the trip was planned for 2:00 p.m.

So, we sat there for more time while they talked and I watched tv. I was getting impatient little by little. Being a toddler can numb your mind for a while, but you also grow uneasy very quickly, I guess. An hour had passed and they were still talking.

And then, suddenly, I had become so impatient I had to do something. I pulled a sleeve of Marissa’s blouse and looked up to her, hoping she would pay attention to me, but she was too focused on her conversation. Then I looked at Silvia, and she was the same (perhaps she glanced me briefly once, but didn’t mind me at all).

I was impatient. I had to get up. I had to do something else. I had to…

Then, suddenly, I jumped out of the couch and stood on front of my students. As the little, barefoot, tighty-whities toddler I was because of them, I expected them to take me seriously.

The girls noticed it and turned to look at me, completely startled. I just stood there, looked at their eyes, and then I simply froze.

“Uh…?”, Silvia said.

Half a second of silence.

“Tom…?”, Marissa added, then.

A quarter of second.

“You have something to tell us…?”

I looked at them for another second, then my sight wandered. I opened the mouth but no words were able to come out.

And then, a tiny stain of yellow liquid began to surface on my briefs, extending at a steady rhythm.

“Jesus…!”, Silvia exclaimed.

“ohmigosh…!”, said Marissa at the same time, as both jumped out of the couch and moved back when they saw the stain was about to begin to form a puddle in the rug.

Everything was like a nightmare, a disaster in quick motion. The women didn’t know what to do and I could only stand there without doing anything other than urinate myself. There were sort of panic yells all over and I began to panic too; I started to shiver and sob, terrified.

And as I noticed, my body began to shrink again. Soon I was definitely not 3 years old, as 2 or 3 inches went by, and I kept shrinking.

Whatever happened, it didn’t take more than one and a half second, but for me, it was a complete three acts, nightmare. But the girls were actually quick to action. I felt Marissa taking me by my hips and raising me to the floor, trying to evade the urine, while Silvia crouched and began cleaning the puddle of pee from the rug with a wet rag.

Meanwhile, Marissa rushed with me to the changing table. All the way I was still shrinking, getting younger, and I still reduced 1 or 2 more inches when Marissa laid me down in the table, raised my legs by the ankles, took my now way too loose peed briefs off and tossed them aside.

Then everything turned into a sort of operation room, as Silvia and Marissa stood above me, and using some wipes they began to wash and dry my skin.

Once my butt and genitals were completely dry, Marissa raised me by my waist and lowered me with care, holding me by hands. Silvia held me by the ankles and aimed my feet to the floor. I shook my legs erratically until my baby feet touched the warm floor, and I realized I was able to stand and also walk without much of a problem.

As Marissa and Silvia looked to each other, like they were deciding what to do, I wandered naked around the room until I reached the full-body mirror. I saw myself on it. My face had become even rounder and my features cuter, my teeth were smaller and my body was chubbier and I was way too small. I was like a human cushion, completely plump and soft.

The girls arrived soon to the mirror, and once again I compared to them. While they were still the same, mature and confident women, I was now even younger than a few hours ago. I calculated now I had become more or less a 1 and three quarters years old boy. I felt embarrassed to have lost those couple years by not being able to control my pee, but I also remembered Marissa had warned me beforehand. And she was always right.

What would happen to me? I had no idea, and I could do nothing but stare at us in the mirror. I was deeply concerned about getting younger and younger, but at least, I knew my students got me and I would probably be safe under their care... if I didn’t screw it up again.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last Edit: 2019/09/04 02:32 By shlalom_masters.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:How to fall for a younger girl (Ongoing) 1 Week, 6 Days ago Karma: 7  
Babyhood, here he come! ^^ Will be way harder to get himself out of this situation now.

Go to top Post Reply