News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:How to fall for a younger girl (Ongoing) (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:How to fall for a younger girl (Ongoing)
shlalom_masters (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:How to fall for a younger girl (Ongoing) 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 2  
vended wrote:
Well written. I wonder where you're taking this.
It follows more or less the same logic as "A hero's destiny" (another story of mine): http://www.ararchive.com/index.php?option=com_ewriting&Itemid=7&func=storyinfo&story=1123

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2019/08/10 18:40 By shlalom_masters.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:Special mentoring (Draft) 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 7  
There was a logic in this story? ^^ I never felt so lost reading one. Like I had opened a book midway and skipped all the exposition.

shlalom_masters (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:How to fall for a younger girl (Ongoing) 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 2  
Soon you'll see what I mean.

Well, maybe not. I'm going on vacation for a month, I doubt I'll have enough time to work in the story, sadly :/

Last Edit: 2019/08/10 18:40 By shlalom_masters.
shlalom_masters (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:How to fall for a younger girl (Ongoing) 3 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 2  
Hi! After a long time, I'm back and I can make you sure, I'm 100% going to finish the story really REALLY soon.

It's around 13 chapters, I'm already more than half the way in and very motivated. You can count on me for posting the updates along these weeks, and I think it is definitely my best story ever. Hope you like it and you let me know your thoughts!

DAY 1, PART 2

In the car, Silvia offered to drive, and I was able to sit on Marissa’s lap. Both girls put their sunglasses on and turned the car on. Marissa took a good care of me all the way to the park.

During the driving, Marissa and her friend didn’t stop talking, mostly about her immediate plans, jobs, study, internships.

I just watched the streets passing by; now everything looked so big and different, I had a completely different view of my city. Then, alternatively, I looked at my students and try to pay attention to their conversations.

“So, that’s half a scholarship, where’s the rest going to come from?”, Marissa asked, lightly.

“I can do some extra lab Tuesdays and Thursdays. It’s also going to count as Social Service, and it’ll give me 6 credits at the end of the career”, Silvia explained, very self-confident. “And you?”

“I’m going to apply for an internship at Hilton Heights”, Marissa answered, without even _b_link__ing.

“Wouldn’t you need a special services diploma for that?”, Silvia questioned.

“I can do it on Saturdays”, Marissa answered, while rocking me on her lap. “Also, there’s Summer intensive later this year. It’ll be done first semester. And then I’ll be able to focus on other courses”.

As I heard them talk so maturely about financials, academics and job plans, I began to feel embarrassed. I realized how tiny I was compared to them. I usually only worked half time and then chill out in my house, playing video games, without any other plans. I was a true baby compared to their very grown-up perspective of life and their plans. I began to realize how much of a fool I had been when I thought I could teach them anything; and that they probably just played nice to me by making me feel I ever was important to them.

I began to turn around, desperate. But then, I felt a caress in my chin.

“Look, Tom!”, Marissa tickled me, making me giggle, as she raised me to see through the window. “We’re arriving to the park!”, she aimed , joyfully.

I opened my eyes wide and looked at the shiny green landscape, with colorful balloons hovering around. Everything looked amazing and new, I could forget about any shadow of a trouble and enjoy the walk.

Silvia parked the car and Marissa carried me through the park, as both girls walked under the sun, keeping with the talk. I felt like blushing because of the strange feeling of being outdoors in my new form. People and sometimes even families came in and out walking, and no one seemed to pay attention to me. No one knew who I really was, I was only a little baby on my student’s arms. I didn’t know what to think, but I secretly enjoyed clinging to Marissa’s bosom and leave everything under her care.

“Oh, it’s here”, Silvia said. We arrived to a kiosk where Silvia bought the magazine she was looking for. She seemed very enthusiastic about it, while Marissa entertained me by showing me some foam toys a vendor was selling.

“You like the little bear or the giraffe?”, she said to me in a childish tone, while holding it above my head.

Hypnotized by its color, I raised my arms to try to catch it but giggling, Marissa took it away of my reach once and again.

I finally hugged by giraffe and then the girls took a walk towards the fountain. There, Marissa stood above it, holding me on her arms, and then looked down. I looked down too, and reminded the insignificant baby I had become at her side.

“So, how does it feel to have Mr. Greer as your boyfriend?”, Silvia asked later.

The girls were sat at the park swings, Marissa had put me in her lap and was hugging my little body with tenderness.

“He’s a good baby”, she replied, caressing my head with her soft hand, as she contemplated me. “I mean… you know him, right?”

Both girls exchanged a stare of complicity and smiled for themselves. I was puzzled… so, I was always a baby for them?

“Wanna take a souvenir?”, Silvia broke the silence, asking with her deep voice. She got down of the swing and walked back. Marissa followed her, carrying me on her arms. Soon we were on front of a fountain, and Silvia took out her cellphone.

Marissa followed and soon we three were looking our faces reflected in the water, as Silvia shoot a picture.

“There you go!”, Silvia said, showing Marissa the photo.

Both women laughed and Silvia began to type something on her phone.

“This is going to my Instagram”, Silvia said, enthusiastic.

“Should we tag Tom?”, Marissa said, giggling irremediably.

“Hah hah, we better!”, Silvia agreed.

And in a matter of seconds, that picture of me babified, looking at the water amazed next to my students, was all out in the Internet, receiving tons of “Hahas” and “Loves” and questions in disbelief, as all my contacts were sent the picture of the new me.

Finally, we ended the walk through the park at a snack stand. Marissa put me on the table where I sat on my bulky diaper, as she ate chips and Silvia read her magazine. Every now and then, Marissa offered me a little chip, which I clumsily tried to grab with my baby hands as she put them in my mouth.

“Wow, check this”, Silvia read, excited. “Stem Cell Cancer research is one of the most prominent fields of actions. University of Aruba is offering a comprehensive course aimed to BOTH veteran professionals and freshmen with studies in genetics, biochemistry and…”

And while I tried to process her complex sentence, I felt something very big unloading inside my diaper. I held my breath, trying to convince myself it wasn’t what I thought it was. It couldn’t be… I didn’t feel it coming, it just came out and I didn’t realize until the very last moment. As the seconds passed, it became more and more evident to me I was now sitting on something else than simply my bulky diaper…

It took my students about two or three minutes to notice something. Silvia was very focused on her reading, and she still was when suddenly, as she turned the page, said, without even turning to Marissa:

“Was that Tom?”

Marissa _b_link__ed and her eyes rolled. Then she frowned her nose, almost imperceptibly, and took me by my armpits. I tried to shake my legs but couldn’t do much as she raised my diaper to her nose, took a very short sniff, and put me down.

“Yup”, she sentenced, and quickly put her purse on the table. When I opened her, I knew what was coming. She stuck her hand inside it, and the first thing she took with her long fingers out were my briefs. Without much care, she put them on the table, and kept on searching. I turned round and looked at my briefs, nervous. My eyes functioned now like a fish-eyed lens, and my former briefs looked so huge, I couldn’t even imagine how they could have fit on me one day.

But, above all, was the embarrassment of seeing my private clothes at the sight of everyone in plain daylight. The stand was crowded and a steady line of clients -from women, to male, to mothers with their children-, walked next to our table, as Marissa took out baby wipes, a clean new diaper and powder to begin to change me.

Then, Silvia took my t-shirt off and Marissa laid me on my back over the table. I was speechless, as the baby I was, but I couldn’t contain my embarrassment when I saw to blonde little girls, who were probably between 5 and 7 years old, looking at me and the whole thing with much interest. I saw them look at my briefs, then whisper something between them and giggle in childish pleasure.

I kicked my bare feet in futileness, but Marissa was quick to grab my ankles inside her hand and she quickly untapped my diaper. While most of the people didn’t pay attention to me, the little girls looked at me with much interest and commented something between them, as my tender tushy was cleaned over and over with the wet baby wipes.

Suddenly a breeze of cold wind made its way inside the stand, and I felt it directly on my bare butt. Again I struggled and tried to kick my feet at the sudden feeling of having my butt and privates so exposed at the sight of everyone. I heard the little girls laugh and I couldn’t stand it. I managed to turn the other way, where I saw outside of the stand, two boys standing and looking directly at me. They seemed to be brothers; they were not older than 11 years old, and both were wearing shorts and t-shirts and had their arm crossed, looking at me and my little penis (that had shrunk because of the cold) with a sort of perverse grin, as Marissa covered my butt and penis with powder.

There, frozen in aghast, I realized how much of a pitiful creature I had become.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last Edit: 2019/08/29 13:37 By shlalom_masters.
shlalom_masters (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Ok, I managed to finish the story in a rush, they're 15 chapters and I'll be posted one every week.

I'm hugely satisfied with the result.

Also, you can meet here the cute ladies who inspired and are the protagonists of this story

Marissa:
Please login to view this content!

Silvia:
Please login to view this content!

Last Edit: 2019/08/10 03:07 By shlalom_masters.
shlalom_masters (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
vended wrote:
There was a logic in this story? ^^ I never felt so lost reading one. Like I had opened a book midway and skipped all the exposition.
I guess you can't really call it a "logic", but well, anyway, your comment made me want to explain the concept of AR I used in that story, as well as in this one: Regression Force (Concept)

Anyway, this week's chapter. This is pretty tame and not much about it, but there's more to come:

DAY 1 - PART 3

In the seat back home, Marissa drowned my worries in a bottle of hot milk. Enthralled in the deliciousness of that aromatic liquid, my eyelids began to close and I lost any notion of things. In that state of semi-sleep, I remembered the motor engine being turned off, and then being carried on foot by someone upstairs. Then, a door closing and finally the end of any movement. Along with that, words and whispers from my caretakers/ex students.

When I began to wake up again, I felt fine hands taking away my clothes. First my overall, than my t-shirt, and finally my diaper being untaped and a feeling of nakedness.

But only when my bottle’s nipple was forcibly taken away from my lips, I opened my eyes, alarmed. I saw I was completely naked and being carried by Marissa towards the bathroom.

“There, Silvia”, Marissa indicated. “Open the right faucet”.

The sound of water running came to my ears when I felt Marissa was putting me down. Silvia put her hand inside the water to check the temperature and then opened the other faucet.

Feeling the danger of the water incoming, I raised my eyes and then saw over me, the benevolent face of Juiette (the girl I had fallen in love with) governing over me with a radiant smile, which melted me in the inside, removing any fear from me.

“There, baby, there…”, Marissa said, while with help of Silvia, took me on her hands and began to submerge me in the water.

I kicked my legs once and again, although weakly, as both girls put me in the comfortably warm water, and then began to drop water over my head and rub my whole body.

The water was nice, but I couldn’t help feeling even more pitiful this time, with both of my students washing my now frail and little body, with my ridiculously tiny penis exposed to them, even when they didn’t seem to care for me (yeah, sure my penis was way too far of representing any menace to them, other than a cute and funny toy to laugh at).

The bathing was relaxing enough for me to end up half-asleep, and after Marissa dried me up and fit me with a fresh new diaper, I heard her say:

“Thanks for helping me with bathing him. See you later, Silvia”.

“See you, M’issa”.

Silvia said goodbye and went out of the door.

And that was all I knew for that day.

-----

Around 8 p.m, and I gradually began to wake up. And I felt… something. Just something… it seemed my tiny baby brain couldn’t even realize what was happening, but I knew something was wrong. And probably it wasn’t me having become a baby, I simply knew there was something that caused me… discomfort.

I couldn’t help feeling it pounding in my chest, and as the discomfort grew, it became a little moan that came to my throat… then, it grew into a screech, and finally a big scream at full lungs.

I was there alone in the bed, crying and shaking my limbs. I was wearing only a diaper and a baby t-shirt, I knew something was wrong and mom wasn’t there to fix it. I felt like the most desolate and hopeless creature of the world, I just wanted her to be with me.

I didn’t have to wait for long anyway, as in matter of seconds (that seemed like minutes to me), Marissa came out of the bathroom, whose light was the only thing shining in the darkness there. She was wearing a short nightgown and everything seemed to indicate she had just recently showered or bathed. Her face was pure, clean of all makeup and she looked so lush and joyful I couldn’t help to take her for a goddess, the most beautiful in the world… or rather, she was my world herself.

Marissa laid down next to me and was soon to carefully hug and embrace the little thing I was next to her. I comfortably rested my head between her padded breasts and got lost in her smell. She curled against me while holding my head, and turned on the TV. Soon, everything was right, so mellow and tranquil I kind of forgot everything about the day and just focused on the feelings she was granting to me.

I noticed how Marissa took out a little notepad and began scribbling, probably something about school, or her life plans, while she every now and then paid attention to the fashion design reality show from TV. She was, again, to my perception, the best of femininity out there in life.

I spent probably a couple hours leaning against her, until again I felt some unknown discomfort, and I began to try to roll around her. She was quick to notice and embraced me a little tighter.

“There, there…”, she whispered. I noticed on her voice how she was also tired and getting sleepy. That just made me curl even more to her breasts, and she took out one of them.

Her breast was beautiful, perfectly oval and soft, covered with a fine _layer_ of light hair only a little baby like me could have the privilege to be as close to notice.

“Your meal, baby boy”, she said. Of course, I was instinctively dragged to it and took a lip bite on her. A stream of hot milk, sweet like honey, drowned my sense as I avidly had my dinner, clinging to that beautiful girl’s full breasts.

Marissa hugged me like that, caressing my head until I was satisfied, and again, I began to fall asleep. Marissa also stood still as I did, and so, I had the privilege of spending my first night sleeping next to the girl I loved the most.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last Edit: 2019/08/14 02:02 By shlalom_masters.
Go to top Post Reply