News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:BoJay Premium Questions and comments (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:BoJay Premium Questions and comments
Ferver (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:BoJay Premium Questions and comments 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1  
Owlkeeper wrote:
Irrelevant, Hied.

It is totally relevant to the topic at hand. There are many ways "lack of new material" can be taken.

It could mean that the material is in fact not new. If that were the case Heid is in his right to know because it would mean that Bojay could be in violation of an agreement. I doubt that.

More likely the poster is stating that the current number of additions per week isn't worth the price for membership. I totally disagree however people are en_title_d to their own opinion.

BTW Heid, when do you want those stories you asked us about?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Utopianfubar (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:BoJay Premium Questions and comments 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: -19  
all the drawings which i've never seen before are in my opinion just sketches and doodles of ideas bojay has had. Dont get upset but i question how much work is being put into old things he has just scanned to a computer Mostly the other drawings and cartoons are things I have seen in the past, what maybe have been lost in time. But nevertheless its not new.

heres just a few _link_s where i've seen before

http://www.adultbabysource.com/ (Lots of diaper girls)

http://www.abkingdom.com/gallery/gallery_listalbum.php?id=4

and not to mention things like bit torrent and random _link_s from buddys online.

(I even have a few what has never been seen before)

Dont get me wrong, I think the idea of bojay premium is great, i would just like to see something with a story. and maybe the expectations of what was going to be shared was high.

Heidegger (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:BoJay Premium Questions and comments 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 999991  
I'm sorry of you are disappointed, but I have trouble understanding how you can feel misled. You said that the places you have seen a lot of what is being posted is on other sites, but also on Bittorrent and from other people. I think that the majority of subscribers have not had the same experience finding BoJay artwork as you. I have no control or knowledge of what other sites you may have visited or what images you may have been shown. I know for an absolute fact that nearly all of the images in BoJay Premium have never been seen on the Archive before and that the ones that may have had pieces or versions posted in the Image Gallery that are also in BoJay Premium are at higher resolution, more complete, or different in some way than the free versions.

If you are unhappy with BoJay Premium, cancel your membership and I will refund you the remainder of whatever month you already paid for. It is offered as a service for people who haven't seen as much of BoJay's work as you and so apparently isn't meeting your needs. I wish that BoJay Premium could be full of every image that people could desire but I can only post the images that I already have or that I receive.

Oni (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:BoJay Premium Questions and comments 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: -2  
To try and blunt this criticism a bit if I can.....

I likely have more BoJay art than anyone outside of Alec, Donny and BoJay himself. I seriously doubted if there was much I'd see that I hadn't seen before when the BoJay Premium idea was bounced around. I joined anyway, and paid for a year.

My logic was simple. A personal commission costs a lot of money. Trust me, I know. Just do a check of how many commissions I've had a hand in over the past five years. One commission from most artists costs much more than the yearly fee for BoJay Premium. I honestly felt that even if I only saw a handful of new items in the year it would be worth the price. Now, all these months later, I feel my gamble was well worth it.

Kaitlin, girlfriends, Rita and the babysitter, Werebaby, Transfer student, downsizing (geez I love the color version), robot, Rita spanked by cheerleader, and bebe, just off the top of my head are all works I'd never seen before. All in all, well worth the money I plunked down.

I understand the complaints. We all get visions in our head of what we might possibly see and reality tends to fall short of fantasy. Still, I'm happy I joined and I will again.

PS: Not to give away anything but you might want to hold out just a bit longer if you're planning on dropping it.

Anyway, let the whining continue.

Oni.

Natasha (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:BoJay Premium Questions and comments 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 13  
does the money help to fund more palcomics?

Post edited by: Natasha, at: 2007/05/14 22:27

Heidegger (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:BoJay Premium Questions and comments 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 999991  
I'm not currently planning to commission any Palcomix. I had planned to move that way with extra proceeds from my share of BoJay Premium, but things have tightened up a bit for me financially in the past few months and I haven't had anything to spare.

Go to top Post Reply