Welcome to the AR Story Archive

Stories and images of age transformation - age regression, age progression, mental regression and progression.

Stories Most Recent Updates

The Magician's Game

by: Mellow Sadistic Last updated Mar 3, 2024

Five women become the playthings of a man calling himself the Magician. Using his powers, he forces them to go through a series of humiliatingly childish challenges, with infantilizing and permanent consequences for the losers. Inspired by the sadly discontinued season one of The Humble Games by Parker Longabaugh.

Cousin Emmy

by: Elfy Last updated Mar 3, 2024

Daniel feels like his life is empty so when he gets a message from a cousin he used to play with years ago he decides to take the opportunity of going to meet her. What he finds is very unexpected and he quickly finds the situation spiralling out of control.

A Comedy of AR's

by: Sammderr Last updated Mar 2, 2024

(2 NEW pictures added 2/9/24) ..........Link to story images: https://sites.google.com/view/comedy-ars-characters/home .......... (Apologies to William Shakespeare’s: A Comedy of Errors) Partly fan fiction based on the premise of: When It Rains, It Pours Chap 7 by Grennd 2/8/2006 A man recounts a series of tales related to his most unusual trait: his curse to become younger when doused with water.

The Succubus - Valentine's Day

by: Mellow Sadistic Last updated Mar 1, 2024

A sequel to The Succubus. (A belated Valentine's Day story because I forgot to post it here at the time)

The Halloween Spirit

by: Mellow Sadistic Last updated Mar 1, 2024

A little horror anthology for the month of October. A sinister presence infantilizes and humiliates those who abuse the spirit of Halloween, altering their lives forever as punishment.

Discussions Most Recent Comments

To comment, Join the Archive or Login to your Account

New Discord Invite

maniac78 Mar 2, 2024

Hey everyone, we are unfreezing the server. The new link to join is: https://discord.gg/yRU8Bdm22e We will be having a livestream next Saturd ...

Love it so far!

On story: The Magician's Game - chapter 1
iMsYcMrIaNzDy Mar 2, 2024

Hey, I've been following your work on DeviantArt! Great to see you posting here 😀, you're one of the only writers right now coming out with r ...

On story: Education at fault - chapter 3

Sebtomato Feb 27, 2024

Don't worry too much about punctuation; ideas matter more! You have begun to establish an interesting world in this story - no need to tell the ...

RE: Discord Reminder

maniac78 Feb 27, 2024

We’ve had to suspend new invites for now. I will reply back in about a week with a new invite.

RE: Old archive

vended Feb 26, 2024

Thanks Heidegger. I'm glad you backed it up, and I sure hope you will be able to implement favorites.

On story: Cousin Emmy - chapter 16

vended Feb 26, 2024

Intriguing turn of events

Wise Kit Feb 26, 2024

Thank you^^ I've been thinking about this idea for a while now and yes, expect a lot of different pajamas^^

Wise Kit Feb 26, 2024

Hi! I'm mostly used to writing in french and I've tried to adapt, but I'm aware it needs work. Thanks a lot! These comments will definitely help ...

Wise Kit Feb 26, 2024

Hi! I'm mostly used to writing in french and I've tried to adapt, but I'm aware it needs work. Thanks a lot! These comments will definitely help ...

Love the concept

Sebtomato Feb 25, 2024

Mysterious hints about what is to follow, well done. And always like a story with pajamas!

Interesting

Baby Sofia Feb 25, 2024

I've had this open in a tab and just now had the time to go through and read what you have so far. This is a really interesting start! A few odd ...

RE: Old archive

Sebtomato Feb 24, 2024

Thank you Heidegger for doing what you can. I like how this site has become a safe place for writers posting their multi-part blockbusters :) I' ...

The AR Story Archive

Stories of Age/Time Transformation

Contact Us