News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:English subs for AR movies (0 viewing) 
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:English subs for AR movies
TheFunHero (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:English subs for AR movies 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 1  
I also have the 1996 age regression movie Second Chance. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RcLfQ6RTb7VHLR-p0ltYX4N9SSWDpbK-/view?usp=sharing

I heard the french version, Une découverte dangereuse, has better quality. If anyone finds it, please let me know.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:English subs for AR movies 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 7  
Thanks a lot for the upload!
So, once they piss, the youthening water lose its effect leaving out their bodies, and they return to normal? That sure is an original concept. ^^ Although that mean it can't ever be permanent. But if was played for laugh after all, and not really the centerpoint of the story like in the others movies mentioned there.
Still, neat male and later female AR, reaction scene and baggy clothing post AR. I sure would like to know what's being said as well.

I will translate you the post AR scene of Petit as soon as possible.

As for Second Chance, I don't thing the french dubbed version was ever uploaded anywhere. I sure am looking for it. The "better quality" part you may have heard of is probably from old messages of mine. You see, the young kids are pretty bad actors, but in the dubbed version, their voices are made by adults (as often, womens dubs little kids, being the only one able to do the high pitches), and the result is that the movies is way more enjoyable because it feel like the kids are acting way better, and you can immerse in the movie. That's a memories from fifteen years ago, though. :]

vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:English subs for AR movies 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 7  
Here you go :

Starting the wake up scene on roughly 7:30.

Classic automatic answering machine "Hello, you're calling Léo Gandin, leave a message after the bip"

"Allo, it's mom, it's ten o clock, Léo. Answer me, come on, take the call, are you ready ? Do you hear me? You're getting married at eleven, don't tell me you forgot! You're unbearable!"

Character get up from bed and play out his marriage vows. It's his adult voice, sounding sleepy. It's unclear to me if it's thougts or him mumbling out loud, although I tend to think it's the later.

"Monsieur Léo Claude Maurice Gandin, do you want to take for wife Miss Lucile Marie Vernon, the chance of your life." "Eh, oooh yes, I want to marry her, yes. I will make her beautiful childrens. Let's say, a boy, and a girl, then." He yawn longly as he open the store, and the next sentence is untintelligible to me. I think he say "We could watch [words I don't get] together"

He groan as he enter the hallway. "Oh, the hangover I'm dealing with!" He start humming the song in the background from his radio. He enter the bathroom, open the shower curtain. "Crap, someone changed the faucet emplacement."

He turn to the mirror, see only the top of his head. "Oh? oh my hair! I'm so blond this morning, what's going on?".

Finally get himself to look into the mirror. Let out little yell of surprise (Which I have to say doesn't sound very well acted, imo. ^^')

Take some cardboard box from the hallway in his shirt, his underwears around his ankles. "A nightmare. It's a nightmare. It's really not the right day." Step on it, while getting his underwear back up.

Look at himself incredulously "Who's that?" Uncover his birthmark "That's me! What did they make me drink yesterday?" Wipe out the lipstick still on his right cheek "It's horrible. I'm dreaming." Wash up his face "Zen, let's remain zen."

Run back to the kitchen. "A coffee, a good well strong coffee. That will wake me up ." Can't reach the upper cupboard, so grab a seat.

Drink coffee. "I'm alive. Just a bit shortened, but alive. It's going to go away."

Delivery man bringing his marriage suit ring the bell.

Delivery man (DM) : "Hello, am I at Monsieur Gandin?"

He open the door.
"Do you see me there?" It's the voice of the adult actor as the kid move his lips.

DM : "Yes, I see you (don't finish his sentence, use familiar "tu" instead of "vous") Is your daddy here?"

Grab his hand to place on his hair "Touch me! Give me a swipe. ( Swipe his own cheek) Do it. Please". Here, starting from the second sentence, his voice suddenly start sounding squeakier. Each new short sentence sound more squeaky and high pitched. It's not really the voice a teen or kid would have, more like he inhaled helium, but it does the job of portraying the change .

DM : "Calm yoursel kiddo!"

"Do I look normal to you?" Really high voice.

DM: "Yes"

Voice from now on switch to the boy actor voice "How old do I look to you?"

DM: "I don't know. Where's your father?"

Jump at him. "Can you bite me? Just a little, to see if I'm alive. I need to know if it's a dream." while the delivery man run out the hallway.

DM: "Get the hell away!" as he push him out while entering the elevator, throwing the suit at him.

From here, there's his adult voice for his thoughts, and the kid voice for when he talk.

Thoughts as he walk back to his door, his underwear once again slipping down, forcing him to catch it up : "Ok, I get it, it's a real nightmare. I'm going back to bed.

I would call this the end of the post AR scene. Then it's his best friend ringing and coming in, with the Ared main character eventually convincing the guy it's really him.

Last Edit: 2019/05/27 09:09 By vended.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:English subs for AR movies 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 7  
I hope it was helpful enough.

TheFunHero (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:English subs for AR movies 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 1  
It was helpful. Thank you

vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:English subs for AR movies 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 7  
You're very welcome.

Go to top Post Reply