News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread*
areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -2  
vended wrote:
A masterwork. The mise en abime was excellent, the storyline very fun, and the regressions very well done. The oversized clothes in particular were very good for a 3d comics, as those tend to usually screw with their rendering.

It was so cute how they were playing when mentally regressed, and they did look cute as a pie as toddlers.

It's funny how the rendering seem to be unable to depict thick diapers, though, but it's not that important.

A well spent money there. Keep the awesome work !

Why thank you! mise en abime? Is that what you call it? I never heard the phrase, but I looked it up and it sounds appropriate. The oversized clothes are difficult to do, but I'm getting the hang of it. There is a plug in that I got that makes it a little easier. I tried to make the mental regression happen over a few panels. When Erin wakes up at first she's confused but quickly becomes a toddler in mind as well as in body. As for the diapers, there really aren't a lot of products out there. I usually end up using an older product that has boy and girl patterns. The newer one is just white and looks bad. You can't get them thicker, which is a pain.

Anyway, I'm glad you liked it! It's probably one of my better ones.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.
TottieTa (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
So, what ending will be used for operation sleepover if you don't mind my asking? Is he going to turn back to normal or end up as a little boy in the trivia game?

Or are you going to alter it some in some unknown way?

I think it is safe to say from looking at part 1 you aren't going to use the ending with the needle/screwdriver

areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -2  
TottieTa wrote:
So, what ending will be used for operation sleepover if you don't mind my asking? Is he going to turn back to normal or end up as a little boy in the trivia game?

Or are you going to alter it some in some unknown way?

I think it is safe to say from looking at part 1 you aren't going to use the ending with the needle/screwdriver

I can't tell you that! It would give it away! I can tell you its definitely not the needle/screwdriver!

areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: -2  

vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 7  
It was so much fun to read, thanks you Areg!

As little girly you said, the plot do matter a lot, and it was a neat little one.

The slow regression over several panel was great, and you get better each time at making clothes becomes oversized.

A new comic at each milestone, hmm ? Now we've got no choice than to get you up to 2000 watchers.

Thanks a lot for this bonus comic, areg.

areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: -2  
vended wrote:
It was so much fun to read, thanks you Areg!

As little girly you said, the plot do matter a lot, and it was a neat little one.

The slow regression over several panel was great, and you get better each time at making clothes becomes oversized.

A new comic at each milestone, hmm ? Now we've got no choice than to get you up to 2000 watchers.

Thanks a lot for this bonus comic, areg.

Glad you liked it! It was really a pleasure to do this story, as I love those characters so much. I see little girly me as my ego, and I see Annie as my id. I have to think about who my superego is.

Go to top Post Reply