News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread*
areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: -2  
ARWolf wrote:
I'm still eagerly waiting for the male path for House of Dreams.

I'll definitely get to that at some point!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7  
I just re-read the whole Poolside in one go : you really did a great job, Areg5. I believe the story has only improved from your changes, with your cameo not being too intrusive and leaving many open ends which I can only guess you will follow up later.
Truly a great job.

areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: -2  
vended wrote:
I just re-read the whole Poolside in one go : you really did a great job, Areg5. I believe the story has only improved from your changes, with your cameo not being too intrusive and leaving many open ends which I can only guess you will follow up later.
Truly a great job.

Thanks! That was a monumental undertaking, reading it all at once! I was thinking of releasing the story in 1 volume to make it less cumbersome.

Yes, I laid the seeds for my next story in this one. Feel free to guess, but I'd be shocked if you predicted what I have planned. What do you think the open ends are?

vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Well, the djinn is now free again, and professor Jones promised to help, so Devon will probably be able to be restored to an older kid, isn't it?

Then, the little malicious witch learned the restoration spell, so she may be able to restore him fully, although I guess it would be better story-wise to somehow prevent it, as growing back would separate him from his girlfriend, and their relation has been a constant cute and well made _link_ between several stories. ^^
Besides, the evil little witch is, well, evil, and don't seem to be keen to really helping anyone. I would rather bet on her tricking characters than anything else.

There also quite obviously the ending here leaving it quite open to another story focusing on the fairy doll, as I bet you wouldn't leave Thea like this, yet don't imagine it just being a simple restoration, would be too easy.

Finally, with Bobby being recognised as a wizard, able to go to a magical school, and seemingly gifted in the art of age changing potions, I would guess we may see more of him.

Got anything right?

areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
vended wrote:
Well, the djinn is now free again, and professor Jones promised to help, so Devon will probably be able to be restored to an older kid, isn't it?

Then, the little malicious witch learned the restoration spell, so she may be able to restore him fully, although I guess it would be better story-wise to somehow prevent it, as growing back would separate him from his girlfriend, and their relation has been a constant cute and well made _link_ between several stories. ^^
Besides, the evil little witch is, well, evil, and don't seem to be keen to really helping anyone. I would rather bet on her tricking characters than anything else.

There also quite obviously the ending here leaving it quite open to another story focusing on the fairy doll, as I bet you wouldn't leave Thea like this, yet don't imagine it just being a simple restoration, would be too easy.

Finally, with Bobby being recognised as a wizard, able to go to a magical school, and seemingly gifted in the art of age changing potions, I would guess we may see more of him.

Got anything right?

1. That is part of the main story line.

2. She knows how to restore Devon once Genie's spell is negated.

3. The Doll plays a role in the next story. The question you have to ask yourself is, what is she and has anything like her been seen before.

4. More likely than not.

vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
So, the only mystery left is about the fairy doll.

"What is she and has anything like her been seen before?"

Well, let's see, a magical being? We already have seen lots of such, with witches, wizards and djinns.
A "guardian" as she's called in the last part?
Either ways, that's sound too vague to me to deduce anything.

I don't recall that we ever saw a fairy in your works, nor what it should told us. You got me here. ^^'

I should re-read some of your others works. XD

Last Edit: 2015/06/24 20:30 By vended.
Go to top Post Reply