News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread*
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 7  
areg5 wrote:
Presenting Poolside Chapter 3:

http://areg5.deviantart.com/art/Poolside-Chapter-Three-525440291?ga_submit_new=10%253A1428443739

I'm speechless. Incredible work!

Too bad the effect of the clothes were rendered invisible by the clothes unlike the previous ones in swimsuits, but I simply can't really make any review other than praises at this point of quality.

Keep the amazing work!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2015/04/08 00:53 By vended.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: -2  
vended wrote:
areg5 wrote:
Presenting Poolside Chapter 3:

http://areg5.deviantart.com/art/Poolside-Chapter-Three-525440291?ga_submit_new=10%253A1428443739

I'm speechless. Incredible work!

Too bad the effect of the clothes were rendered invisible by the clothes unlike the preivous ones in swimsuit, but I simply can't really make any review other than praises at this point of quality.

Keep the amazing work!

You're too kind. Well, they have to wear clothes sometimes, ya know. Glad you like it!

vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Nah I mean it, I couldn't move my eyes away from it until I finished reading, and by no means did I rush it, I stopped quite often to look at some of the panels amazed by the rendering.

The plot flow was spot on too. On this matter, does the part with the wizard mean you decided, with Louder maybe, on a particular less rushed ending like it was discussed of at the previous chapter's releases? :]

Last Edit: 2015/04/08 00:59 By vended.
areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: -2  
vended wrote:
Nah I mean it, I couldn't move my eyes away from it until I finished reading, and by no means did I rush it, I stopped quite often to look at some of the panels amazed by the rendering.

The plot flow was spot on too. On this matter, does the part with the wizard mean you decided, with Louder maybe, on a particular less rushed ending like it was discussed of at the previous chapter's releases? :]

Heh. Louder basically told me I can make whatever changes I want. The wizard is part of the magical community, or should I say my magical community. As you know, a character called Ms. Snow shows up in the last chapter. She is also part of the magical community. The ending, I hope, will not seem rushed, but I still intend to use Louder's _frame_work. Of course the ending is a chapter away. Usually when I sit down to create these things I get inspirations along the way. I try to make them fit with the _frame_work. Louder never had Gretchen's mother in the story until she regressed, but it fit to have Gretchen go home like she said she would and talk to her mother. Similarly, in the ending it's alluded that Bobby's mom had contacted Ms. Snow, but he never described her doing that. I had her contact her through Sebastian. Not really much of a stretch.

Last Edit: 2015/04/08 01:11 By areg5.

RegressingAger (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
You really knocked this one out of the park Areg. I believe you added a lot more scenes with Gretchen in this chapter right? They're all very excellent along with all the little scenes with the new family dynamics.

Chapter 4 can't arrive soon enough!

areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Alessi wrote:
You really knocked this one out of the park Areg. I believe you added a lot more scenes with Gretchen in this chapter right? They're all very excellent along with all the little scenes with the new family dynamics.

Chapter 4 can't arrive soon enough!

Thanks! I'll have to get on it, then!

Yeah, the 3rd chapter as written didn't have a ton of Gretchen it it, but I didn't want to make her just go away. She's too cute.

Go to top Post Reply