News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread*
Time2 (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2  
First the important thing - Areg, this is the greatest ar illustration I have every seen done on the archives and I have been around for 17 years You taken a great story smoothed all a few minor rough edges and added depth to the characters A great story made even better Very hard thing to accomplish

That said -
The father is portrayed in very negative terms Is there any chance that the son is
using his influence to make G become his fantasy? She is a young girl now and having a boy come on like that might have been her greatest fantasy at age 13 He might not be so so innocent as he seems

Now that louder has come out of retirement to make a few posts is there any chance that the loophole he once mentioned could be made do a new part either done by him or areg? I always suspect it would be involving the daughter to cuase even more chaos

Time

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
RegressingAger (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7  
Time2 wrote:
First the important thing - Areg, this is the greatest ar illustration I have every seen done on the archives and I have been around for 17 years You taken a great story smoothed all a few minor rough edges and added depth to the characters A great story made even better Very hard thing to accomplish

That said -
The father is portrayed in very negative terms Is there any chance that the son is
using his influence to make G become his fantasy? She is a young girl now and having a boy come on like that might have been her greatest fantasy at age 13 He might not be so so innocent as he seems

Now that louder has come out of retirement to make a few posts is there any chance that the loophole he once mentioned could be made do a new part either done by him or areg? I always suspect it would be involving the daughter to cuase even more chaos

Time

I think you may be perhaps looking into it a bit too hard. Gretchen has surely emotionally regressed to a 13 year old girl, but once she recovered her faculties with the mom revelation she mostly regained her mind. I just think Gretchen is the kind of bookish college girl who feels that she wasted her adolescence and wants a second chance at it; Sally herself is shown to be the polar opposite (to my infinite disappointment). It's not really such a hard stretch to believe, especially on a fetish website about people becoming younger again.

Also the dad's asshole power level is really coming through with the visuals of this adaptation. I honestly kind of found him to be a comedy character in Louder's work with all his various antics.

Last Edit: 2015/03/12 05:50 By RegressingAger.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7  
Louder wrote:
vended,
Oni didn't have the epilogue so I've ordered a USB case and I will try and dig out the old HD(s) from my old desktop and load them in the case and see if I can find it on one of them.
That is assuming the case arrives in time. Otherwise it'll be a couple of weeks before I can get to it again.

So, any such luck?

areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -2  
Time2 wrote:

That said -

Time

Well thank you! I think Bobby is a good kid. He was ready to accept the reality of Gretchen returning to normal. It was her decision to stay as she was.

17 years, eh? I don't remember when I first joined here, but it was within a few years of that.

areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: -2  

shlalom_masters (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2  
areg5 wrote:
Noliwankenobi wrote:
Are you ever going to do a strip on AR waters by ShalomMasters? It's a pretty good story.

I hadn't planned to.

Oh, that would be cool

Go to top Post Reply